Menu
Will India overtake China?
Sep 21, 2013 22:46
GUEST66129 Since the start of this post, six years past. The China India gap is increasing instead of diminishing. Every time when the global economy become chaotic, China's economy always outperform the brittle economy of India and show more sustainability. So the India take over day should at least extend six more year, that is extend from 2020 to 2026.
In response to some of the comments about democracy, I'll like to quote the Greek philosopher Plato's wording "Democracy lead to anarchy" and please also note that the founder of USA also said that "Democracy lead to mob rule".
By Choi Siu Yan
Sep 25, 2013 23:08
  • GRIZ326
>>>India is a democracy. China is communist.
>>>...the point I tried to make is that no totalitarian regime has ever been successful long term. Therefore Indias [sic] potential for improving both its "prosperity and security" are far greater than Chinas.

As one who has visited China at least 8 times between 1978 until 2008, it is difficult to see China as either communist or totalitarian; some sort of hybrid, sure - especially since the turn of the century.

China vs India? Politics favors India because of the influence of the Brits, but on a level playing field, I'd bet on the Chinese people. The many Indian people I work with are brilliant, but I find the attitude of the many Chinese people I work with to be more palatable. I am one man and I do not dare to voice this opinion other than here.

Time will tell.

Sep 27, 2013 19:55
GUESTMARIA Chinese and Indian people have lots in common. Their unbelievable leap in the recent couple years favor each other and the east half of the hemisphere. Congrats from the bottom of my heart.

If we have real connection to our homeland friends, relatives via visit or real time social media like WeChat, etc, the stride of development is way way beyond what we possibly expected. There is no doubt that the upcoming comparison is between CHINA and AMERICA. Chinese has a clear mind that they are able to even out AMERICA as long as they learn from their competitive partner inside!

AYAN
Oct 27, 2013 20:17
GUESTMARIA For the entire decade of the Cultural Revolution (1966-1976), schools in China did not operate. This left an ENTIRE GENERATION with NO or NO FORMAL education.

However, China will soon expand into DEEP DARK BLUE when its educated younger generation gradually step on the stage...

cool
Oct 28, 2013 19:18
GUESTSHAWYIZ >>As one who has visited China at least 8 times between 1978 until 2008, it is difficult to see China as either communist or totalitarian; some sort of hybrid, sure - especially since the turn of the century. ...........I am one man and I do not dare to voice this opinion other than here. <<

Griz, how much influence do Brits have still today? It's has been a century since China ever lost GOD's CARE. Now God sheds the light back again on china that is striving for good rather then the labels such as 'communist', 'totalitarian' or something else.

now matter how much envy, hatred or something with no goodwill that are most likely emerged and directed toward a rising power, it's unavoidable and foreseeable milestone for a super power to process its muscle strength.

Guys, u are not supposed to take it but u HAVE TO FACE IT!

COOL!
Nov 3, 2013 10:39
  • ZARNHEHNIN
As it said in the first place, america is a gentle and rachional superpower that pulls up the big leap of the other nation with the similar traits in the east directly or indirectly...america and china are strategic partner always..

Apr 23, 2014 02:06
  • JACOB222
I think China is always on the top because its economy in on its people and the people of china work for the prosperity of their country not for their own self.Due to this reason China is progressive country.And its economy is also better than other countries.According to India,s population it will not easy for the India to exceed up from China because Indians are not like Chinese who work for the country .Indians are fully selfish.
Page 5 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will India overtake China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code