Menu
web it's mean sex?u can't find true love in internet?
Sep 1, 2007 08:48
  • IVYCL
3weeks ago i met an indian guy in internet. chatting ;dinner and sex.i told him i wanna serious relationship at the beginning.2weeks later he told me that he's go on a business trip after one month go back.then turn off cell block me on skype.check his appartment today.stranger move in. landlaud said he move another city .so i don't know why i'm a good girl why always get painful???web it's mean sex?u can't find true love in internet?
Sep 1, 2007 09:10
  • WINDENERGY
If you really are a good girl, you wouldn't have had sex after the first date. THUNK ABOUT IT. Serious relationship...sex with a stranger......

__WINDENERGY__
Sep 1, 2007 12:18
  • IVYCL
not first date!!!!
Sep 1, 2007 14:38
  • GRIZ326
True love is rare, Ivycl, but maybe some day you will be lucky enough to find it.

My personal theory is you cannot tell if it is true love looking into the future. Only when you look back over time and see actions that consistently demonstrate loyalty, devotion, honesty, sincerity, kindness, warmth and affection will you be certain it was true love.

Many men do not have to have feelings for a woman to have sex with her. Many women must have feelings for a man to have sex with him. If you look for true love on the Internet, you must be aware of this or you will be hurt again.
Sep 1, 2007 22:47
  • MELODYCHOW
Internet must be some dangerous for it is sometimes a shadowland. Actually, to avoid any possible danger, I've never make any stranger listed as one of my friends on web chat tools. All people I chat with on internet are all my classmates, friends or colleagues in real life.
Sep 2, 2007 02:13
  • ERENCIUS
Aya ... Don't try to find love on the web. People there are just hunting to find "a piece of meat" to have for dinner and they know that the girls there are quite desperate to find a good guy so it is easy for them to abuse you.
And remember love needs time to grow. It is not something that will fall directly from the sky like a Cupid's arrow. If he tells you he just has one month don't hope too much about the result of it.
After this it depends about what you are looking for... But I know you this kind of relations is not for you.
Sep 2, 2007 07:17
  • LIZXLI
Love needs time to grow.

I totally agree with ERENCIUS on this point.Online love??????For me,it is impossible to have true love.
Sep 2, 2007 17:09
  • DODGER
IVYCL,
so sorry to read about your experiance on the webb.
I think you may be better sticking to forums like this one.
Dodger.
Sep 2, 2007 20:06
  • GRIZ326
Lizxli, why is it impossible for you to have true love?

I hope we are all fortunate enough to find it some day. It is a wonderful thing to care for someone as deeply (although in a different way) as most of us care for our mother and father.
Sep 2, 2007 20:25
  • DALTON

Admittedly, it's not very funny - especially after you've been hurt and deceived, but there's an old joke that says, "Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place," and often, there's some truth to that statement.

Don't blame yourself for what happened, IVYCL. That the situation turned out badly wasn't your fault. Just learn from the experience and try to be more careful in the future. Certainly, there are plenty of not-so-nice people using the internet to meet others.

Anyway~
This was sort of an odd topic on which to make my first post(!), but the "You can't find true love in internet?" part of the subject got me thinking.

I believe that meeting someone on the 'net is not much different than any *accidental meeting,* and sure, it’s possible to find love. Love doesn’t stop at borders. Again, we just have to be very careful, especially concerning matters of the heart… and money.
(Don't ask me how I know how about the “money” part. :)
Sep 2, 2007 21:03
  • ZOEY
Sorry to hear your story, Ivycl.

What is true love? According to its etymology, LOVE = Loyalty+ Obligation+ Virtue+ Everlasting( Everlasting loyalty, obligation, virtue).

So, what you had is not true love. The guy just want to have a accidental crush on you. Hopefully, you will be more cautious and find your " Mr. Right".
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: web it's mean sex?u can't find true love in internet?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code