Menu
web it's mean sex?u can't find true love in internet?
Sep 3, 2007 05:54
  • LIZXLI
Hi Griz,

I meant personally I will not find my true love online.In some cases,some people simply cheat by talking to somebody in internet.

Reality is reality.I prefer to believe and try to understand a real person in daily life.
Sep 3, 2007 09:43
  • GRIZ326
I am happy to hear that you were only referring to love on the Internet, LIZXLI.

Sep 3, 2007 10:32
  • LIONPOWER
Kick off Love, run for next one to have sex.
Sep 3, 2007 21:40
  • IVYCL
Kick off Love, run for next one to have sex.this is your suggestion?go to the hell !!!
Sep 4, 2007 02:19
  • FAERIEQUEENE
Hi IVYCL, I hope you frequented friendly site like this one, too and your story did not come out of a scam in the Travel Companion section. Of course it always take two to tango... I mean anyone, especially a girl should be very cautious to propositions originated from the internet.
Sep 4, 2007 07:19
  • DODGER
Ivycl,
you seem to be a nice peson. We all wish you well on this site so we are all sorry for your experiance with the man that you have met. Do not tar as all with the same brush.
Dodger
Sep 4, 2007 17:51
  • ERENCIUS
The worst thing is that she is going to do the same mistake again... This is an endless story about a girl who is desperate to find love but can't wait to find it, so she does everything wrong trying to find love like you can find a roasted chicken in a Butcher shop: ready to consume. I guess she needs experience... In real life not in front of a computer. Anyway, she never listens... I think I'll hear about the next one soon...
Sep 5, 2007 06:33
  • DODGER
So let us all hope that this girl has learnt something from her experiance and does not fall victim to this type of person again.
Dodger
Sep 5, 2007 12:38
  • ERENCIUS
I hope so for her...
Sep 5, 2007 16:12
Hi IVYCL, I am sorry for your bad experience.

I think that the internet is an easy way to interact with people, but one in which it is most difficult to find real love. Most people will feel free to say things over the internet that they might never feel confident to say in a face to face encounter. This may be because none of us really have to face up to the consequences of the reaction we generate by our words over the internet - after all, if the reaction is negative it can be 'silenced' at the press of a button (not something that can be done so easily in a personal meeting).

In my opinion it is a strength of the internet that people can dare to express thoughts and ideas, and even personal dreams and desires, that would be difficult to communicate in any other situation. I believe that this is part of the reason that the Internet can help build bridges between peoples across the globe (mentioned may times in other threads), through sites like this one. The problem with this is that the people we are likely to meet after first introduction over the internet will seldom be as we imagine them (especially in character). This can be an interesting difference in a social or commercial interraction, but one loaded with risk if the relationship is entered into with romance or love in mind!

My recommendation is to enjoy the interaction with people you obtain over the internet, but have your personal defences on high alert if the interaction turns to romance, and be doubly cautious in the transition from cyber romance to real life!
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: web it's mean sex?u can't find true love in internet?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code