Menu
If I want to get married in China, what should I do?
Jan 4, 2011 11:23
GUESTPATRICE I looking for an idiot's guide on how to get married in China,from the beginning to end!;as i'm reading different stories on how to do important event!
Feb 22, 2011 00:45
GUEST10240 hi, is there anyone here that can explain the requirements needed for marriage of 2 foreigners in china?
Feb 22, 2011 02:57
  • MILES
It is complex and hard to make marriage for two foreigner in China. If one of the couple is Chinese citizen, it is easy and realizable. If both are come from a same country, it is also possible for them to make marriage registration at the Embassy/Consulate of their home in China. Otherwise, please go to one of the home country to make marriage.
Mar 12, 2011 06:29
GUESTROBERT ... I'm from the UK and wondered is it possible to get the required documents without traveling back to the UK?
Mar 23, 2011 17:39
GUESTAMANDA Do chinese parents have to choose who the children are going to marry? I do not know the answer to my question so i am asking you people the question then you have to answer me if you can.
Mar 23, 2011 21:09
GUESTLEE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTAMANDA

Do chinese parents have to choose who the children are going to marry? I do not know the answer to my question so i am asking you people the question then you have to answer me if you can.

No, it's what people did in ancient times, not now.
Mar 28, 2011 15:47
GUEST36122 please inform me about this at quicknet.nl|event.horizon
May 29, 2011 21:42
GUEST04114 does that mean i can get married in china having a tourist visa?
Oct 24, 2011 01:40
GUESTMIKE Does China still require The Chinese parents to allow us to get married with a form and a finger print from the Mom and Dad?
Oct 24, 2011 04:12
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMIKE

Does China still require The Chinese parents to allow us to get married with a form and a finger print from the Mom and Dad?

No written documents are required from the parents. Here is the requirements needed: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/marriage-registration.htm
Page 5 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: If I want to get married in China, what should I do?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code