Menu
How to get from Shanghai Airport to Ningbo University park
Sep 8, 2014 20:59
GUEST8953
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST28228

I will be arriving at Pudong airport and needs to go to the University of Nottingham Ningbo campus. I have 2 luggage and hoping to take a taxi. Good idea? How much will it cost me? Any advice on which is the safest taxi?
Thanks

It is too expensive, from CNY 1500 to 2300. I think you may take high-speed train to reach Ningbo and then catch a taxi to the campus. You may take airport shuttle bus line 1 from Pudong airport to Hongqiao railway station. It costs around CNY 30 and takes 1 to 1.5 hours. Then you can take high speed train from Hongqiao Railway Station to Ningbo. It takes 1.5 to 2 hours. The ticket fare is around CNY 144 for a second class seat.
Oct 25, 2016 06:47
GUEST09112 Hi i'll be arriving in Pudong Airport on the 31st october 12:30am, we will go to Ningbo same day, how can we go there? How much will it cost us? Thank u.
Oct 26, 2016 02:17
GUEST04154
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST09112

Hi i'll be arriving in Pudong Airport on the 31st october 12:30am, we will go to Ningbo same day, how can we go there? How much will it cost us? Thank u.

You can take airport shuttle bus 2 to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station and then take a high speed train from there to Ningbo. The bus fare is about CNY 7 and the second-class seat fare for the train is CNY 144. It takes only two hours from Hongqiao to Ningbo.
Page 7 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to get from Shanghai Airport to Ningbo University park
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code