Menu
How to get from Shanghai Airport to Ningbo University park
Aug 11, 2010 04:40
GUEST68209 Hi, I would like to know which is the simplest way to get to Ningbo University from Jing An district. You talked about leaving from Pudong but I'm in Jing An district now. Can you tell me about the price and how to get there?

Thank you for you help!
Feb 6, 2011 03:09
GUESTELIBETH my daughter is expected to arrive at 12midnight pudong airport. i understand the bus is a good option to go to ningbo but what is the first bus scheduled to go to ningbo?
Feb 9, 2011 00:33
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTELIBETH

my daughter is expected to arrive at 12midnight pudong airport. i understand the bus is a good option to go to ningbo but what is the first bus scheduled to go to ningbo?

No direct bus from Pudong airport to Ningbo. Bullet train is a good option. The earliest bullet train departs at Hongqiao Railway Station at 07:29 and takes about 3 hours to Ningbo.

You can take subway line 2 to Hongqiao Railway Station directly. The fare is CNY 9 but takes much longer time (around 1 hour and 45 minutes). Actually you can take airport shuttle bus line 1 at the Pudong Airport to get to T2 of the Hongqiao Airport (CNY 30 and around 1 hour). Then you can walk or take a taxi to Hongqiao Railway Station.

If you want to use the bus, take airport shuttle bus line 7 (CNY 20) to Shanghai South Railway Station and then walk to Shanghai South Long Distance Bus Station to take bus. It runs every 20 minutes and costs CNY 99. It just takes 2.5 hours to Ningbo.
Mar 11, 2011 09:38
GUEST73231 Hi, what is the nearest hotel to nottingham university in ningbo. thanks
Sep 24, 2011 02:17
GUEST28284 Hi, I need to get from Shanghai to Ningbo on 30 September 2011 and return to Shanghai on 9 October 2011 around 7.30pm. Your advice on taking the bus sounds good. How do I go about booking the bus tickets in advance?
Mar 29, 2012 12:41
GUEST90466 distance from Ningbo to Shanghai Pudong Airport
Mar 29, 2012 20:37
GUEST42348
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST90466

distance from Ningbo to Shanghai Pudong Airport

It is about 333 kilometers from Ningbo East Railway Station to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station by high speed train. Then you can take subway line 2 from Hongqiao Railway Station to Pudong Airport. Or you can get to Hongqiao airport to take airport line 1.
Aug 30, 2012 22:37
GUESTNISHIT Hi,
I am going to reach Shanghai on 6 Sept. 2012 at 20:20 at Terminal 2.
I have to reach Ningbo University,Fenghua Road,Jiangbei District.
This is my first time to travel China so I have no idea.Which one is the best and cheapest way to reach Ningbo University?
Aug 31, 2012 02:55
Hi,

You can take the train from Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station to Ningbo Railway Station, but the last train departs at 17:43, so you have to stay 1 night in Shanghai and take it in the morning on the next day, see schedule details at http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/

and then take a bus No. 541 in Ningbo Train Station to Ningbo University which will cost you about 1 hour, you'd better take a taxi since it's the first time you came to China and language will be a barrier for you.

For anything help in China, pls feel free to contact me gmail.com|eastwesttranslator

Have a good trip!

Best regards,
Amy

Sep 8, 2014 12:50
GUEST28228 I will be arriving at Pudong airport and needs to go to the University of Nottingham Ningbo campus. I have 2 luggage and hoping to take a taxi. Good idea? How much will it cost me? Any advice on which is the safest taxi?
Thanks
Page 6 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to get from Shanghai Airport to Ningbo University park
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code