Menu
Guest can post now!
Nov 16, 2007 03:41
  • DODGER
Perhaps this reply to Canadaguy’s response and a reply by a Guest seem to be a good reason to exclude Guests from posting on this site.
This guest was IMO rude and aggressive without any reason.
Could this be the same Guest who posted on “why marry a Chinese girl”?
Same style and syntax.
Dodger.
Nov 27, 2007 09:42
  • CARLOS
Lately there has truly been some rude posts from some guests. I have turned to think like Dodger. If someone comes to this forum once or twice, can´t see the whole picture then. Not necessary to comment or start threads then.
If comes more frequently and wants to reply or start threads, (meaning if want "act like a member"), then can as well sign in.

As we have seen, members disagree many times with each other, but avoid to use rude language.

Carlos
Nov 27, 2007 17:36
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Although many guests may have good intentions, it's only a matter of time before this forum will get a lot of guests and more posts than the moderators can possibly handle. I am a regular in a huge, huge forum where you can't post if you don't register and people even take the pain to create multiple accounts just to spam or insult others. If TCG becomes even more popular and more people come, just think how easy it is for people to post just about anything. Goodluck to the moderators! ^_^"
Nov 27, 2007 20:15
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear members,

Thanks for your advice! This new function (guest can post) is intended to get more people involved in the discusisons on this forum. However, recently, there are many guests posting spam here and we community moderators have handled the culprits . It is also undeniable that because of this new function we have read a lot of profound and interesting posts from guests. Like any other things in the world, this new function is a double-edged sword. It harms, and it benefits.

Therefore, this new function will remain open to guests and we community moderators will scrutinize every post strictly. Meanwhile, we hope both members and guests to be more responsible. Any post that contains rude words and improper contents will be deleted without prior notice.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Community Moderators
Jan 16, 2008 21:21
GUEST08492 I am a guest who has signed on as a member but who is still waiting for a confirmation email. Is there a certain time frame it takes to get a response or could i have possibly made an error on registering.
Jan 16, 2008 21:33
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi GUEST08492,

There is no time frame. If everything filled in is correct, you will receive the email in several seconds. Please make sure that your email address is correct. If there are still some problems, please let us know ASAP! Thanks!

Community Moderators
Jan 21, 2008 02:47
GUESTHONEY In my opinion, it is convenent as a guest to post on the forum.
Jan 25, 2008 12:27
GUESTJOHNSON... Hi all. Your site community.travelchinaguide.com is very suitable. I think I've found my constant comunication place :)
Sorry if wrong branch
Mar 2, 2008 19:22
GUESTLENKAPU... Hello , im new here, my name is Lenkaa , i have been reading your site for long
, a very nice community :)
Jul 15, 2008 00:00
  • RAJONTOUR
hi,
Recently I came to China fo rsome other work. Willing to see olympics and beijing in these days. Could you please suggest me is it the right time plan for this, can I get booking?
rgds//Raj
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guest can post now!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code