Menu
Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Dec 27, 2013 11:49
GUEST16067 Hi,
I am a Bangladeshi male . I like traveling, music, friendship, bank note and stamp collection ,singing, movies, etc. I am highly educated. Now I am working in a college in my country. my country is a developing country. And I am a minority community here. So we face a lot of problems here. I want to leave my country instead of any kind of condition. Can you help me , please? I want to come to your country or any other country if you help me as your friend or more. I have no religious , racial or any kind of restriction. All are welcomed to me. I will be ever and ever grateful to you and your family or your friends who will help me. If possible, you can help me directly or you can ask your friends circle to help me. Please do something for me if you can. I can do any kind of work you offer. If necessary, I am ready to marry any aged bride / any widow / divorced / separated bride .But she has to give me shelter and love.
I’ve completed masters degree in four disciplines , such as-
(1) M. Sc in clinical Psychology, (2) M. A. in English literature, (3) M. Ed. in Educational Administration, and (4)M. A . in Music . Now I'm a college Teacher. I teach there science, English and Music .
I've an own kindergarten school. I'm the Principal of that Institution .I want to be an abroad English , Science or Music Teacher or any other kind of jobs in private sector in any country , If anyone invite me , I will be ever& ever grateful to him/ her/them.
My E- Mail: yahoo.com|proshantamallick
Mobile Number: +880-01715071556
Proshanta
Jan 6, 2014 07:28
GUEST64465 I must say GUEST81175 is 100% right, Crazy Chinese Girls, for Money and status. most Chinese girls are crazy for Rich foreigners, most of them try to marry foreign man because they are rich, they can speak English, they can get her status and money at once. In this year I met many Chinese girls are respect less just because of money, some of them using foreigners as a tool to learn business and practice language.

Now a days Chinese girls even never respect if the foreign man has family already. chinese girls are ready to marry foreign man and allow him to keep his wife in home country.
China has become more greedy on girls part who just wanted to go higher very faster and seeking the foreign short cuts.

I am not saying that all are like that but majority is like that, I had a friend who is facing this trouble for his husband, he has been living in China alone 6 months and girl who assist him for translation is now stick with him like hell, even now his wife and kids came to him in china but that Chinese girl dont want to leave the man. She use the word FRIENDS very cleverly to play her game. She teach the man all the black ways to cheat his wife. she is showing the man how to make her wife fool. She meet him outside and encourage this guy to hide it from wife so that will not be any trouble on her way. She is such shameless in this world as my friend called her and asked her to leave her husband but she is such a hardened slut who dont listen and again come up to meet the guy.

Well.. the craziest thing is that these girls still having boy friends and called Fiancee in current fashion. ughh.
Jan 6, 2014 07:33
GUEST64465 Hello.
If you are not Rich, why the Chinese girl will marry you? here in China millions of men are looking for wife but girl always look for money man :(
Feb 28, 2014 18:58
  • NOBODY
There are many threads like these, some more aggressive and some more passive.
I can't agree more that it is near impossible to understand women, Chinese or Foreign.
But not impossible, the female mind works slightly different than ours which some people say that it's still based in the 'hunter and gatherer' time or instincts.
I read about a theory that explains most behaviors of women (and men) through the beginning of human kind and find myself in the position to agree with the author.

In a close circle where women stay together 24/7 and only leave the group (together with at least one other woman [bathroom behavior])for gathering. In such circumstances can it be unwise to express ones desires, since it is possible that another woman would get the same desires. (Imagine a bush with only a few berries, if everyone eats then there aren't enough)
But evolution changes people too, how should a woman know which man is the right one for her? Nowadays many men earn enough money to live, but people every time want more, so she has to look how much money he has or if he is suitable and understands her. Through little tests she might not even be aware of giving. (says she doesn't like the dress)
It might look bad for us (men) because it is usually easier for us to earn money that for women, but now try to imagine yourself in a woman's position. Of course you can work, but you might not get the same salary or respect as your male counterpart. Then you might have to take almost a year off because you can get pregnant, also getting a job after pregnancy can be rather difficult. So a woman wants financial security and this is achieved through money/a good job/ a good education.
Of course there are exceptions and people who (for example) don't need financial security.

This are my two cents. (sorry for the long post)
Mar 25, 2014 06:28
GUEST81021 My bad experience about most of Chinese girls, I normally travel to China for my trading business and often needed them as translator or guide, in start they feel like very very sincere and trustful but later once you get close you feel they only have one God " Money" more than my 10 year of travel I found them just good for current business, no future or business can depend on Chinese Girls specially young to middle ages like 22 to 32. An older age female become much mature and understanding along with time but the young learner just use you as tool to get rich over night.They might show you great plans to establish business in China and being very helpful to make quick arrangements for everything since they cleverly know you must need to depend on some Chinese local for local business so she work hard to brighten her own future. Later you know very well. they only have one God..
Apr 29, 2014 23:29
  • SANDYLOU
play games,whats that means. i mma chinese girl ,and i dont know what are u talking about?
Oct 4, 2014 21:24
GUEST26127 My ex is from the middle east and I am white. He married a chinese woman in vancouver. We used to keep in touch and I was hoping we would reunite. He met her and suddenly he was told to stop all contact with me. He also was told to meet my white friend in a coffee shop and she was there also. She told my good friend that she cannot contact him anymore and vice. versa, ONLY if she is with a partner would they go out together. My ex has no family in canada. He did well for himself and her family has money but my friend said he is so controlled that he is not happy. I also heard if someone loses their job it could end the whole relationship-quite artifical in my books. I dont expect this relationship to last-they have been married 2 years now. She will not allow him to have any friends and I would be surprised if he is timed when he goes out.
Oct 8, 2019 00:08
GUEST15722 I lived here for 2 years. Stop the lies. They are not very open minded
Feb 8, 2021 03:55
GUEST22682 Young American expat married a Chinese woman. Jointly, they have an English school and both work hard at it. She has an apartment fully paid for in her name; the claim is that since it's registered business, it can't be in a foreigner's name. He contributed $$ for have it fully renovated; about 30,000 USD. Their joint account is in her name. He has a small savings account in the USA. I don't know what other assets she has, but somehow they bought a new car paid in full. I am concerned about this young man's future if the trend continues...the $$ in her name only. He has been warned of my concerns. She has made promises to eventually move to the US when their3 year old child is in middle school. That gives her enough time to amass a sizable amount of $$ in HER name. I've warned him to believe signed names on paper, not verbal promises.

Page 15 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code