Menu
Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Jul 9, 2012 01:42
GUESTLISA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST37181

Ive been to china... Chinese girls are much more... materialistic ... cheaper than any other girls you could see all over the world...
They all think they are smart coz they want green card and money without letting their boyfriends knowing this...
So a better way to be in a relanship with chinese girlS is... NEVER MARRIED!!!

You are so extremism. Have you ever tried had a relationship with all Chinese girls? Have you ever know obout EVERY Chinese girl??? How dare you used the "most" word. IMPENETRABLE
Sep 24, 2012 13:29
GUEST83180 I m going to China since 2002. I find Chinese Girls simple & complex. Even simple ones can be tigress but they are dedicated. Some will give themselves up to u if they like you. Girls are mostly simple.
Dec 21, 2012 09:30
GUEST21292 Never ever trust China woman. Im from Malaysia. There was a lot China woman in Malaysia and their talent is dig money from man , especially those old man. They are good actor and they was creating a lot family problem to Malaysia and Singapore couple. In Malaysia and Singapore, China woman = cockcroach
Jan 3, 2013 17:44
GUEST59160 How did it work out? Have you been to China now? If so, what is your experience??

I ask because i have same life experience and idea as you... Hope we can be lucky both...
Feb 3, 2013 09:37
GUESTLEGEND How can all Chinese women be the same? I am with a Chinese girl and she is the most determined, ambitious, intelligent, and affection woman I have ever met. I disagree with anyone who says the contrary.
Feb 17, 2013 11:37
GUEST38108 You did not how old is he?? if he is handsome and loves u he can accept your pork eating also.i am also muslim but not from such a radikal muslim country like Morocco ?? I am from Turkey., and lived with a Chinese girl from Chongqing in Sanya.. 2 years long but the problem was age difference, so we seperated after 2 long years. wish you luck !!!
Apr 22, 2013 06:43
GUESTAZADH IM FROM INDIA I LIKE CHINESE CULTURE,CHENESE GIRLS AND MANY THINGS I LOVE ,but im didnt went 2 china but i love it i want 2 marry an orpan girl ..............because im not dat much rich i want 2 select one girl it is good r bad im thlnking plss reply
Apr 28, 2013 01:59
  • RICOINLA
We men should not waste too much time trying to figure out what the ladies (any nationality) desire. Let me promote a book for those interested to enlighten on the issue (Disclaimer: I will not profit in any way or form by recommending the book) "The Way of the Superior Man" by David Deida.
May 18, 2013 21:44
GUESTJOHN I am married to a Chinese women however i have asked for divorce before she would travel to Australia. It had taken a little while but the true colours had shown. I think by treating her well she had thought i was weak. It is no sense describing the issues as any one who has come accross this sort of Chinese women would already know. Good luck, you will need it.
Nov 29, 2013 11:57
GUESTHAUDE Well as a student in dublin i met a chinese girl... from the first sight i had a crush upon her . Later she was the one who purposed me. She really is nice but i never can understand what she feels.As her english is weak and sometimes i feel i could speak chinese. Ups and down are going and will go on relationship. But still i dont know if there is future for us two.
Page 14 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code