Menu
Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Jun 24, 2008 08:42
GUEST26154 I would be so hurt if my lover feel about me this way..what's wrong with a girl who loves shopping? and if you are not comfortable to spend on her or whatever, why don't you tell her how you feel straightly? maybe she feels that you are willing to get things for her. im happy that my boyfriend getting stuff for me. in some way it shows that he loves me right? sometimes, girls want you buying stuff for them doesn't mean they want the stuff itself, they just want see how much you love them in a kinda "childish" way. money is nothing compare to love to most of the chinese girls. so stop posting how much you spend on her but try to understand who she is!!
Jun 24, 2008 09:14
GUEST75177 Reading these responses, I feel that most of these replies should be filed under a section for marriage counselling. These stereotypes don't represent any one particular group of people but are individual to the person. I have been with my love for almost 3 years now. She is from China and I am from Canada. And I can say that nothing posted here can be more wrong about her. She is loving, caring, affectionate and overall the most perfect girl that I can imagine. For her life is what's important, it's not about a playing a game or about money or about superficial things. She respects me, my thoughts, my feelings and everything about me. She will use all that she has to try to give me everything that I need and want. She loves me for who I am and I love her for who she is. We share a deep understanding that can't be matched. I love her very much and I know that she loves me too. Everything that she is to me is because of the person that she is. We are on our journey to a happy married life and future together. I consider myself very lucky to have met her and have known her and to have her with me through this life. She is my complete match and soulmate and we share everything together. She is Chinese and I am very proud to call her the love of my life.
Jun 26, 2008 22:39
GUEST26123 you will find open-minded and bold women in every country. even in oppressive regimes there are strong women. i think your question is stupid.
Jun 27, 2008 11:47
  • SETH
Guest26123 wrote: you will find open-minded and bold women in every country. even in oppressive regimes there are strong women. i
think your question is stupid.
-----------------------------------------

Jimmy B's topic/question drew over 50 replies and over 7800 viewings. I think this shows that the question is interesting, complex, and a bit controversial. Also, it did draw lots of differing opinions. Discussion is good, and it's easy to see that there can't be generalizations about this issue. To me it only continues to prove that there are no "stupid" questions, only stupid answers/replies.
Jun 30, 2008 04:00
  • SONIA1985
hey,guys,that's not fair,how many chinese girls did you know????how dare you gave such a judgement?
Dec 9, 2008 08:59
GUEST14574 I tink you are certainly right in many ways.Chinese girl are very open minded and bold.For an example in malaysia, chinese girls dates different races.MALAYSIAN chinese girls have the trademark of going out with malaysian indian who are rich and who work in the proffesional filed.Example(physicians, lawyers)
Many of them will hook up with one of this rich malaysian indian guys who eventual marries them.
You can see this happening across malaysia.But they are excellent wifes...no dout about that. and they are very harworking , even in their job as a wife...
Dec 9, 2008 20:34
  • SHESGOTTOBE
This is why I shake my head when some post generalizing a group of people. How many times have we seen these?

Chinese girls are ________.
Western women are ________.

Once there was a guy who posted that he hates western women because he was dumped by a western woman. He married a Japanese woman and then when it didn't work out, he cries how bad Japanese women are. Now, he is looking for a Chinese girl. What if it doesnt work out with a Chinese girl? He would go around different forums berating Chinese women? Geez...

People are different.
Dec 10, 2008 05:20
  • DODGER
She, well said.
Dodger.
Dec 11, 2008 06:51
GUEST61748 I am a chinese girl and am really very glad to see your discussion here. Frankly,some of us really want to make friends with foreigners,but it is not because we want marry him ,maybe we just want to practice our oral english ,to know more about your coutry and custom or to show their kindness.We did not think too much about making friends with foreigners .In china,most girls are really missish, pigeonhearted and intraverted ,most of us are so shy .
The girls In the bars, maybe they are really diffrent in some ways,because in china ,most of the girls won't go there,it's not our traditional values to be there.But I want to say that such utilitarian girls can be found not only in China but all of the world.
Most of the chinese girls are kindhearted and purity.
Dec 13, 2008 10:38
  • PRIMROSE
I think what JIMMYP say is the fact ..........
but I think the girl from small vellage are different .....
Page 6 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code