Menu
What is your understanding of being adult?
Dec 6, 2007 03:39
Tom and Jerry is my favourite cartoon -_-#
By the way, JimmyB,you konw JAY ZHOU ?
Dec 6, 2007 19:04
  • JIMMYB
Quote: Tom and Jerry is my favourite cartoon -_-#
By the way, JimmyB,you konw JAY ZHOU ?

CHINESEKUNGFU, just look at my picture. It is Jay Chou. To be honest, I did not like him very much originally. Jay Chou is my sister's idol. Perhaps, I am influenced by my sister. Now, I like this music genius.

Dec 6, 2007 20:03
  • JCNILE123
Jimmyb,
I always have ask my self-why.
Now I think I have the opportunity to ask you.
You do not like him.
However, do you like his picture?

By the way, as I inane around, I like to watch cartoons too.
Dec 6, 2007 20:27
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Heh, I’m not really into Naruto but I love Prince of Tennis. I know a lot of guys who love Bleach too and from what I know; Prince of Tennis is more popular with girls. Some others I love are Slam Dunk and Princess Nine. I always try to get the original DVDs when they are available. Weird, most of my favorite anime are sports anime and I am not even into sports! ^_^”
Dec 9, 2007 21:33
  • JIMMYB
JC, perhaps I did not answer CHINESEKUNGFU's question clearly. I said I did not like Jay Chou very much originally. However, I am gradually loving him influenced by my sister. He is music genius. BTW, you said that you also like watching cartoons. What do you watch?

SHESGOTTOBE, Prince of Tennis and Bleach are my favourites. As I have said, I have been watching Prince of Tennis since I was a sophomore. For bleach, I started watching it when I was in the third year of my college life.

Quote: Prince of Tennis is more popular with girls.

Well, I love watching it but I am not a girl. Does it mean that I am .....? Boys like watching Naruto. But I am an exception. BTW, SlamDunk is very popular in China. Why do many young boys choose to play basketball? They are fond of SlamDunk. To some extent, we should show our gratitude to SlamDunk. It makes basketball very popular in China. Unluckily, I am not good at playing basketball and tennis. Wait, What is Princess Nine?
Dec 10, 2007 20:12
  • SHESGOTTOBE
JimmyB, I do not know if you are…, whatever that may be. ^_^” Only you would know that. LOL!

Well, originally Prince of Tennis was marketed for the shounen (boy) audience. However, because of the abundance of boy characters, it became very popular with the girls. My personal favorites have to be Tezuka Kunimitsu who never smiles and Fuji Syusuke who is perpetually smiling. ^_^

Slam Dunk is hugely popular in most of Asia. I know it became popular in France and many Spanish-speaking countries, too. Although Slam Dunk DVDs are being sold in America, I do not understand why it didn’t become popular like DragonBall Z and Yu-Gi-oh! They should have shown it on TV. I bet people would go crazy over it. Slam Dunk is being played again and again on national TV in many Asian countries.

Princess Nine is about the creation and struggles of an all-girls baseball team so this caters more to the shoujo (girls) crowd. This is an older anime but not as old as Slam Dunk and has one of the best opening theme songs I’ve ever heard. Great ending as well. ^_^
Dec 11, 2007 20:22
  • JIMMYB
Quote: My personal favorites have to be Tezuka Kunimitsu who never smiles and Fuji Syusuke who is perpetually smiling.

Me too. I do not like Atobe keigo though he is very popular with girls in the cartoon. Ryoma Echizen is the leading character in the cartoon. But he is not my favourite.

I have watched Dragon Ball (not all ) and it is really too long just like Naruto and Conan.
Dec 12, 2007 20:14
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Quotable quotes:

“You still have a long way to go!” ~~~ Echizen Ryoma

“Be awed at the sight of my greatness!” ~~~ Atobe Keigo

LOL!

Both of these characters are cocky but they can back it up. ^_^
Dec 13, 2007 19:38
  • JIMMYB
Quote: Both of these characters are cocky but they can back it up. ^_^

Yes. SHESGOTTOBE. BTW, " You still have a lot to work on."----This is also said by Echizen Ryoma.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What is your understanding of being adult?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code