Menu
student visa to work visa
Jun 9, 2012 22:44
GUEST7947
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSARPONG

can I use my student visa to work while still studying a masters program in china?

Sorry, you can't.

"You are not permitted to work on this visa 'without permission'. You should contact you university or employer after you have settled in to see what can be arranged. However, many students moonlight, especially teaching English. Should the authorities discover this, you will probably just have to stop though expulsion is always a small possibility."

The above is what I found on this page:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/student.htm
Jun 19, 2012 12:44
GUEST19848 Hi,

That is not true. To get a Z visa within China is very hard to impossible, but to get a X (student visa)it is very easy and 100 % possible. Any university will help you apply and change your L, F, or Z visa into X with out any problems and you dont have to exit the country.

I have done it before in 2011 and also most of university mention on their website that you can come to China with any visa then they will help you to change it into X visa.
Oct 2, 2012 15:20
GUESTGRACE need to know ??? with china working visa can i study in china ..
May 6, 2013 08:15
GUESTFLAVIE i am a bachelor's degree holder in the english language and wish to travel to china as a worker.Is it possible?
Page 6 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: student visa to work visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code