Menu
How to go to Hongkong/Macau from Shenzhen
Jun 16, 2011 05:08
GUESTFENDY hi there. i stay in dong men which bus number can i take to go to shekou.
Jun 16, 2011 20:26
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTFENDY

hi there. i stay in dong men which bus number can i take to go to shekou.

You could take subway line1 from Laojie station to Window of world, and then change to line 2 to Shuiwan, then walk to Shekou.
Jul 3, 2011 05:38
GUEST23013 i will be travelling to macau end of Jul. So i plan to go hk and shenzhen. any idea which area should i cover first for convenience reason? Macau - HK-ShenZhen_Macau. OR Macau-ShenZhen-HK-Macau. Thanks
Jul 4, 2011 06:05
GUESTCHRISTINA How csn - get macao from achenahen.....by train or busz? And how much? Can you give me the details.....ste station i have to go etc...etcz. Thank u very much
Jul 4, 2011 20:54
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST23013

i will be travelling to macau end of Jul. So i plan to go hk and shenzhen. any idea which area should i cover first for convenience reason? Macau - HK-ShenZhen_Macau. OR Macau-ShenZhen-HK-Macau. Thanks

Both are OK. From Macau to Shenzhen, you could pass the Gongbei Border first to enter Zhuhai, and then take a bus from Gongbei Bus station to Shenzhen. Vice versa.
Macau- Hong Kong: by ferry
Hong Kong-Shenzhen: MTR from Luohu border
Jul 4, 2011 20:57
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTCHRISTINA

How csn - get macao from achenahen.....by train or busz? And how much? Can you give me the details.....ste station i have to go etc...etcz. Thank u very much

Where is achenahen?
Oct 8, 2011 20:47
GUESTOPHEL we are going to macau on jan 2012...from macau we want to go to china probably zhenzhen...what are the requirements?is there a visa needed?if there is, where can we apply for the visa?how many days/hours to apply, we will be there on a one day tour only?how much is the visa cost?from macau, is it by ferry or train or bus to zhenzhen?
Oct 9, 2011 01:23
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTOPHEL

we are going to macau on jan 2012...from macau we want to go to china probably zhenzhen...what are the requirements?is there a visa needed?if there is, where can we apply for the visa?how many days/hours to apply, we will be there on a one day tour only?how much is the visa cost?from macau, is it by ferry or train or bus to zhenzhen?

What's your nationality?
I think you mean Shenzhen rather than zhenzhen. In this case, you can pass the Gonebei border between Macau and Zhuhai. After, take a bus from the nearby Gongbei bus station to shenzhen.
Jan 26, 2012 02:41
GUESTVAIBHAV I need guiadance on how to go to Windows of the world in Shenzhen from Hong Kong, Kowloon. I am Indian with family on Tourst Visa on Hong Kong. Shall I take China Visa from India for A DAY trip(no night stay)
Jan 28, 2012 20:22
GUEST7893
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTVAIBHAV

I need guiadance on how to go to Windows of the world in Shenzhen from Hong Kong, Kowloon. I am Indian with family on Tourst Visa on Hong Kong. Shall I take China Visa from India for A DAY trip(no night stay)

You may try Shenzhen Visa on Arrival. If you have a good job and a lot of money, you will have a great chance to get it. With this visa, you can stay in Shenzhen for 5 days at most.

From HK to Windows of the World, Take East Rail in HK to Lo Wu, pass the Luohu Border to reach Shenzhen. Then you can take Luobao subway line to get off at Windows of the World.
Page 7 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to go to Hongkong/Macau from Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code