Menu
How to go to Hongkong/Macau from Shenzhen
Jan 30, 2012 06:38
GUEST12157 I am a businessman with a good balance sheet. But what if I take a chance and don't get visa there. My family's mood of vacation will get spoiled. Do you recommend taking visa in my country, India only.
Another question is, Is it time consuming to get visa on the spot at Shenzhen?
Jan 30, 2012 20:12
GUEST7893
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12157

I am a businessman with a good balance sheet. But what if I take a chance and don't get visa there. My family's mood of vacation will get spoiled. Do you recommend taking visa in my country, India only.
Another question is, Is it time consuming to get visa on the spot at Shenzhen?

If you are worried that you fail to get visa on arrival in Shenzhen, you'd better get your visa ready in your country before you come to China.

It won't take much time to get the visa on arrival in Shenzhen. The whole process takes about 10 minutes. But you have to know that there might be more people who apply the VOA.
Mar 16, 2012 12:55
GUEST86121 Hi i m a singaporean..will be travelling to Hongkong with family on the 1st MAy 2012. Planning to visit Macau, Shenzhen & Zhu Hai..1 day enuff to visit all 3 places? all which is the best and cost savings to travel between the 3 places..which should come first from HK -> Macau -> Zhu Hai -> SZ ->HK?
Can anyone provide me with detailed directions and price on how to travel to the 3 places?
Mar 17, 2012 00:55
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST86121 View Post

Hi i m a singaporean..will be travelling to Hongkong with family on the 1st MAy 2012. Planning to visit Macau, Shenzhen & Zhu Hai..1 day enuff to visit all 3 places? all which is the best and cost savings to travel between the 3 places..which should come first from HK -> Macau -> Zhu Hai -> SZ ->HK?
Can anyone provide me w...

It is impossible to travel in these three cities in one day. Your itinerary is nice. Take ferry from HK to Macau, and then bus to Zhuhai and Shenzhen.

If you have enough time, I suggest you stay in HK at least for 2 or 3 days, 1 day in Macau, 1 day in Zhuhai and 2 days in Shenzhen.
Apr 28, 2012 06:57
GUESTSIMPSON Hello,
we want to travel from Shenzhen to Macau and a day later to Hong Kong Airport.
Most of you recommend to take the ferry to Macau, but we have a lot of heavy luggage and as fare as I know, you have to pay extra for luggage over 10 kg on the ferry. So maybe the bus would be the better way. I couldn't find detailed information about the bus from Shenzhen to Macau. Which bus terminal to start? How is the way thru costumes? Do I have to carry all my luggage?

Can we take a ferry from Macau to Hong Kong Airport? Or is this only possible if you fly with some special airlines? The information I found on this where not very clear to me, they say I cannot leave the Airport again. But we want to go to town and leave the luggage at the Airport, because our flight is in the late evening.
Apr 29, 2012 12:43
  • WANHU
From SZ you can take bus from Luohu Station to Gongbei. Still, I think you need to carry your luggage to pass the two immigration checkpoints, China and Macau. Bus fare is about RMB100 per person. Taxi is an option but the charge is around RMB600. You can check the information at Taipa ferry terminal, if it goes to both Sheung Wan and TST terminals. HKIA ferry terminal is definitely meant for transit passengers.
Wan
Apr 29, 2012 22:12
GUESTGUESTSI... Thank you Wanhu, very usefull information.
Dec 5, 2012 01:30
GUEST15566 Hong Kong
Dec 5, 2012 01:36
GUEST15566 Hi,
I am an Indian will be travelling to china in December end. I will fly from India to Beijing and then from Shanghai to Hong Kong. I will be travelling from Hong Kong airport to Shenzen directly without entering to Hong Kong.
Do I need a visa again to enter Shenzhen if I have only single entry chinese visa??

Muhammad
Dec 5, 2012 20:37
GUEST5546
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST15566 View Post

Hi,
I am an Indian will be travelling to china in December end. I will fly from India to Beijing and then from Shanghai to Hong Kong. I will be travelling from Hong Kong airport to Shenzen directly without entering to Hong Kong.
Do I need a visa again to enter Shenzhen if I have only single entry chinese visa??
[huanha...

Yes, you have to get another visa if you enter Shenzhen from HKIA. I am a bit confused. You arrive in Beijng and then from Shanghai tou HK. WHy not go to Shenzhen first and then get out to HKIA? In this way, one visa is ok.
Page 8 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to go to Hongkong/Macau from Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code