Menu
How to go to Hongkong/Macau from Shenzhen
Dec 13, 2012 23:07
  • JCKL
Hi,

I am a Singaporean. I would like to go from Shenzhen to HK and Macau. Do I have to abtain any visa? Next, should I stay in Shenzhen of HK?

Thanks.
Dec 14, 2012 00:26
  • ENID
Quote:

Originally Posted by JCKL

Hi,

I am a Singaporean. I would like to go from Shenzhen to HK and Macau. Do I have to abtain any visa? Next, should I stay in Shenzhen of HK?

Thanks.

You do not need visas to both Hong Kong and Macao. But I am sorry I can not understand what do you mean by "stay in Shenzhen of HK".
Jan 13, 2013 10:00
GUEST82162 How do I get from the Golden Central Hotel in Shenzhen to Hong Kong on the Metro?
Jan 13, 2013 21:11
GUEST8890
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST82162

How do I get from the Golden Central Hotel in Shenzhen to Hong Kong on the Metro?

Take Luobao Line from Hui Zhan Zhong Xin Station (Convention Center) to Luo Hu Station. Then you can get to Luohu Port easily. Pass the port and you will arrive at Lo Wu Station. Then you can use East Rail to reach your destination.
Jan 14, 2013 00:16
GUESTEILEEN Goodday, planning to visit windows of the world from macau, what is the best way t get there, any help and idea will be gladly appreciated, need help badly , no idea about the place to visit in shenzhen only the windows of the world any other place to visit ! Thank ypu
Feb 25, 2013 00:41
GUEST17703 I am planning s trip to Hongkong,Macau and Shenzhen with family of 9.What is the best routing to take from Singapore.Should get into HK first,then Macau and then Shenzhen or any other routing is better.Also pls suggest good 4/5 star hotels near the shopping areas.
Feb 25, 2013 21:37
GUEST4435
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17703

I am planning s trip to Hongkong,Macau and Shenzhen with family of 9.What is the best routing to take from Singapore.Should get into HK first,then Macau and then Shenzhen or any other routing is better.Also pls suggest good 4/5 star hotels near the shopping areas.

It's ok. The transportation from HK to Macau and then Shenzhen is convenient. You may visit HK first and then Shenzhen via Luohu Port. Then you can take ferry from Shekou Ferry Terminal to Macau directly.
Apr 9, 2013 12:19
GUESTTOUFIC Hi,

I am planning to do Guangzhou Macao then to go from Macao to HK, how is the best and quickest way from Guangzhou to macao and from Macao to HK? THANKS
Apr 10, 2013 04:41
GUEST4693
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTTOUFIC

Hi,

I am planning to do Guangzhou Macao then to go from Macao to HK, how is the best and quickest way from Guangzhou to macao and from Macao to HK? THANKS

Guangzhou to Macau: take long distance bus to Gongbei (Zhuhai) and then cross the border to reach Macau.

Macau to HK: take ferry from Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal.
Jul 28, 2013 09:14
GUESTPRABHU Want to visit Windows of the world (WOTW) from Kowloon area in Hong Kong. How can I travel from Kwollon to WOTW with my family? Can I visit WOTW and come back to my Hotel in Kowloon the same day?
Page 9 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to go to Hongkong/Macau from Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code