Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Feb 9, 2008 17:11
  • MARRIE
Guestgue,

If you are not confident in your marriage life while being getting older and older, you’d better look for life consultant since you sound nervous and bitter. It has nothing to do with whether your partner is Chinese girl or not.
Mar 5, 2008 15:13
GUEST63207 I can't speak for American men b/c I am a woman who married a Chinese man.. But I will tell you the reason why I married my husband. When I first met him, he was very caring and loving. I found his culture to be interesting and he was not like the other guys in my small town.
After having been married four years our relationship is failing because of the way he was brought up. He feels that lying and cheating are OK and that no matter how much I do for our family, that it is never enough. He is a bully and an abuser. I don't know if all Chinese men are like this( I certainly hope not) but the one who i married is.
Apr 13, 2008 23:39
GUEST12941 i live in a college town in indiana. i just met a grad student from china. she has been in the united states for 3 years. im a little nervous because of the cultural differences. what are some things i should be consider when dating this girl. she is obviously very intelligent, and being a single grad student in the US is conclude she must have "americanized" so some degree. but some of my remarks required some explanation so i think she has not absorbed english language fully. she seems very nice and friendly and i dont want to miss it if this is a good opportunity. thanx
Apr 14, 2008 11:28
  • WOLFRENJIE
did any foreign lady answer this problem ?we all want to know how foreign lady think of it .
Apr 15, 2008 12:25
  • DSJC
Can somebody help me fins my wife in China. I seriously and Honestly want to marry a nice decent chinese Girl.Please help me find my match. I will be very geatfut to you. Please help me find my love.
Apr 15, 2008 12:29
  • DSJC
Hello every body ,This is a Decent boy from India, I am sincerely and honestly looking to marry a nice Chinese girl . Please can somebody help me . Please help me find my match. I will be grateful to you
any Chinese girls can you please help me find my Love affair in China.
God Bless you
Apr 22, 2008 19:49
GUESTPOSEIDON in August, 2007, I go China travels when to know some attractive Chinese girls, The Chinese girls are very sexy, is very coquettish, present's Chinese girl treatment is very open. In the present society, many China's women have had the extramarital affair, This is precisely the Chinese girl's characteristic. Can arouse man's some kind of desire.
Apr 23, 2008 03:55
  • GREENTRAVEL
Firstly,I think a man seldom pursuit a girl who is stronger than him.Chinese men are the same.
Secondly, Chinese men are not tall in enough.You know, most of foreign women are tall.
Thirdly, most of chinese men are not rich.
Fourth,there will have barriers in communication .They speak different languages.
May 2, 2008 16:38
GUESTRUGOI Ok,obviously, people think that Chinese girls are cute little docile things that will go for your beck and call. They're not. To the person about the slave comment, as an ABC (American Born Chinese), I would rather die than have a man support me completely and my family. I know plenty of girls that are chinese right here in a America, that love traveling and doing exciting things.(I mean c'mon, you SERIOUSLY thought chinese girls wouldn't skydive? Me and Co. have skydived many time "just for kicks" as you put it.)

I mean, all women aren't the same. There's sluts, *** , and the sweet little dolls out in the world. It doesn't matter what nationality they are, it about WHO they are. Not how they were raised, not where they're from. I swear by Buddha and his whole gang of god buddies, one day, one of you will find a nice cute little chinese girl (on the outside) and one day find out she's spitfire. I would say to keep your "chinese girls are always so sweet and gentle" comment to yourself. I know, my friends and I wouldn't give you a moments notice before chewing you and spitting you out. You keep being one-sided about that sweet-and-gentle comment, prepared to burned.
May 3, 2008 17:07
  • LOST1
Some things said here are very interesting to me. I didn't know that the Chinese women were so loyal to their husbands. What a relief! I posted a question elsewhere on this site on how to date a Chinese woman properly. I'm 53 and she's 30, but age doesn't seem to matter to her. I have been seeing her for 3 months and noticed that she does get "angry" very quickly. Is this a trait of most Chinese women? Curious! She is the shining light in my life and I feel that I may let her down in some way. I want her to be happy all the time, but the least little thing sets her off and she's angry. I hope I'm not disappointing her in any way. I love her too much! What tips do any of you men there have for properly dating a beautiful, wonderful Chinese woman?
Page 16 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code