Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Feb 2, 2008 21:16
  • DODGER
Guest10150,
is this your opinion or did you read it somewere?
If you have read it please quote your source.
Dodger.
Feb 3, 2008 16:26
  • SHOWYI165
Chinese women graceful, Naxiu, there are many foreign women and completely opposite personalities, I think that many foreigners like Chinese women, is very reasonable.
Feb 4, 2008 12:59
GUEST66143 Chinese girls are not innocent as they look and they WILL dump your sorry ass if you don't meet their expectations after they get their green card. So yeah don't take them for granted and treat them right......and try to find a girl more closer to your age and not like 25 years younger....the only reason she will marry you if she is 25 years younger to you is because she can get a really good man, a green card and financial security....once she does get that green card and financial security, you better be that really good man else bye bye time!

This happened to a friend of mine and she got owned big time by a Chinese girl who married him, got her green card, divorced him taking away a lot of his wealth and found another boyfriend.....He is heart broken to say the least....

Me, I am married to a Japanese woman who is actually a year older to me and life is real peaceful with her......
Feb 6, 2008 08:21
Sure not everyone strikes it lucky, in my case my wife knows I have very little money so she is not going to get rich unless I win the lottery.
Jing told me right from the start she doesn't play games.
I'm very happy that I married, I told her I don't need to look at other women because she is simply the best, I'm a man of my word.
Alan
Feb 6, 2008 11:22
GUESTGUESTAN... if you are older, poor, overwheight and not so good looking.
you better be a man of your word, that's all you have.
Feb 8, 2008 02:54
GUEST24824 My DanDang loves me for what I am - ugly and penniless old Caucasian man. All I have is love and she loves this. These Chinese women are so wonderful. No wonder Indian men are advertising for them here too !
But sometimes I do wonder why these Chinese women dun fall for their own younger men ?
Feb 8, 2008 09:07
Well guestgue, you sound bitter& twisted person, I had several women friends in the UK who think the world of me.
By the way my Jing e-mailed me today and she is missing me and that she loves, she is 45, so she not a young person, I am 56.
I have met her daughter and she likes me too.
Jing was very badly treated in her previous relationship, with she knows I will treat her total love and repect, and she treats me the same.
Rant over.
Alan
Feb 8, 2008 20:06
GUEST24213 Because Chinese women are easy to get - they think great of westerners - they think that westerners are more cultured and family-oriented than Chinese in general.
So we see lots of old divorced westerners here with Chinese girlfriends or wives. This normally does not happen to older Chinese men unless they are rich and famous. Chinese men are 2nd class to the Chinese women.
Feb 8, 2008 21:13
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Alan, your daughter has a new sister, how nice! ^_^

I can’t say I know Alan personally but he seems to be a very calm, sensitive, hardworking, caring and respectful person (don’t know when he’s drunk though, LOL!). His heart is in the right place. Very far from being a bitter person. He and his Jing deserve all the happiness in the world. ;-)
Feb 8, 2008 22:46
GUESTGUESTGUEST man! no offense, but you look 66 or more, really.
Page 15 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code