Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Aug 22, 2008 04:42
GUESTKIMUTAIH i agree with you all can any one of you write to me for seriouse relationship i am kimutaih from kenya
Aug 22, 2008 04:45
GUESTKIMUTAIH kimutaih chinese women are more smart and well manered
Aug 22, 2008 15:16
GUEST25203 GUEST31210 you hit the nail on the head... I have vistied a chinese website to find a chinese lady there. You wouldnt believe how many Married woman are there that are in the US now and ready to get a divorced as soon as there green card comes in. There on that site looking for Mr Goodbar...Money... If you believe in them when they say they love you long time... Bull. They love you untill money runs out and green card comes in...
Aug 24, 2008 11:19
GUESTDEREK In the north of China it is quite common to see Chinese men dating Western women...
Aug 30, 2008 22:45
GUEST13232 GUEST25203
not exactly but some *0*
Sep 2, 2008 11:37
  • CANDON
Guest 25203, and where do they go after they took your money and got the green card....to another country with another permanent residency to make more money or back home to live a life alone because noone wants to marry them because they went with a Westerner and are now divorced . :)

I'm sure there are women out there like that whether from the West or China but don't most just want a fulfilling life with someone who loves them and they can love, someone they can have fun with , someone who sees and appreciates who they really are while enjoying the cultural differences as well as personal differences, someone who shares their life and caring, someone who brings financial stability which is key to making life much more enjoyable and interesting for all of us.

I remember a saying. You can keep yourself closed to everyone to protect yourself against the five percent you can't trust, or you can open yourself to all and learn who are the five percent you have to protect yourself against.
Sep 2, 2008 11:45
  • CANDON
Sonia, re your #184 post, the first thing that comes to mind from your question is, "Marry the one who makes you happy" and don't worry about all those who criticize you.... you are not married to them. In many ways a simplistic answer and not always easy to do but at least you'd be making the decision for the one who is important when you choose a mate.
Sep 2, 2008 23:44
GUESTANTONIUS Generally Chinese girls are from a 'poorer' background than western girls who are living in advanced democracies; therefore more sophisticated, richer (materially). To many Chinese girls, marrying a foreigner is a passport out of China; an opportunity to live in the west, etc.

American and Western girls being more sophisticated in most areas, will not find Chinese men 'attractive' as husband - physically, intellectually etc. Hence the extremely low rate of Western girls marrying Chinese.

Asian girls, not only Chinese, do appeal to western men as Asians tend to be more 'docile' and sub-servient than white women. I also think that the white men (generally) who prefer Asian women are those who have not reached higher levels of education, those who do not hold high job positions and those who have not done well socially in their own countries. Of course there are exceptions but it is rare.
Sep 3, 2008 01:51
  • ROBERTL
Katrina,
I do not see any one blaming Western woman here.
We all have a choice and perhaps a greater one now that the World is a smaller place.
Just perhaps the demands of western woman have moved to such an extent that we can no longer match them?
Dodger.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
very well said Dogger I was married to 4 american women and one Russian and devoted my live to them but none of them can compare to the chinese lady i am living with now in China waiting for fiancee visa of how she shows her love for me
Sep 12, 2008 08:01
GUESTLIFE IS... Interesting subject.

I'd like to share my own story.

I'm a Chinese girl who have been in a relationship with a Canadian guy (caucasian) for almost 5 years, he's only three years older than me, we haven't got married. We are both open-minded, we did things including travelling together all the time, we treat each other with our best love. I don't know why we haven't got married, a lot of ppl asked me that, sometimes I thought about it, but we just think that it's not the time yet. Having him in my life sometimes it's pain in the neck but a lot of the time it just feels right. We went through a lot, both emotionally and financially. We ran out of money once and we didn't have enough to pay rent, don't get me wrong we both financially independant but things just happened. After all these years of being together, we found a way to get along and we survive from many "deal breakers", we have our ups and downs, sometimes being with him is like riding a crazy horse, but he makes me feel I'm so free. We are both very decent looking, and we both have ppl after us a lot of the time: Chinese, westerners including wealthy ppl, but we stick together to now.

We've been living in SZ for several years, now we are thinking about moving to Africa or Southern America, just to hit the road and taste the world.

I guess my story is a bit different from what you guys discussed: money, green card, old western man + young Chinese girl.

We never seriousely discussed about money and green card, these things are too fragile. I'm not saying I don't like money and green card, but I know that more importantly he's the man I can depend on and whenever I need him, he will be there, I will do the same for him.

Page 21 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code