Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Sep 10, 2011 01:01
GUEST12222
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST23059 View Post

Are all of you guys on drugs? Did you lady slip a mickey in your drink? Chinese women are women. They are generaly clever, and know about the art of gold digging. Sure, some are wonderful ladies, but some are far more evil that any western women . Do not be fooled to think that because of their culture that they are so hardworking and innocent. I f...

What happened to you, and why you not marry?
Sep 10, 2011 01:03
GUEST12222 Why Westen man love so much chinese woman. How much experience you have to know better women.
Sep 14, 2011 10:03
GUEST02116 You are ignoring the many successful marriages between American women and American men. Many of you sound disgruntled. Maybe you should spend time reflecting on how you treated your first wife; regardless of her ethnicity.
You may also want to pay attention to the high divorce rate of American men and Chinese women. Of course, you can always blame these divorces on Western influence....if you are silly!
Sep 19, 2011 08:42
GUESTREALISTIC Guest Jerry You seem to confuse attraction with love.
There are many happily married American couples regardless of ethnicity. You all may want to consider the high divorce rate of American men and Chinese women.
You may also want to consider how you treated your first wives. It seems many men have that first wife who takes care of the kids, works full time and cares for the home. After you work that horse to death and she leaves you , soothe yourself with the idea of a young, foreign bride who truly understands you and how to care for you. That is not a partner.
Sep 25, 2011 23:56
  • NOWONEVER
As a Chinese guy, I can explain the word piquant according to the evironment, I think the word is wrongly translated, in chinese it should be TAO QI, or TIAO PI, I can see it caused a little confusion, active, often don't listen to their parents, and often make troubles, I think that's what the" sister's daughter" should be described.

So if a child breaks a vase while running everywhere, these words works.So basically, piquant is not the best word at the first place, I think it should be translated with naughty(I hope this time it's not that I don't understand the english word cause more confusion, if so anyone can point a better word for this) or intractable.

But we don't use this word a lot now, in china parenting means control, so BU TING HUA used a lot now, means kids don't follow their parents' words , which gives TAO QI and TIAO PI a chance for a new meaning, if I say TAO QI to my wife, it doesn't mean bad, it means I adore her, kinda like naughty(I think people know what I'm talking about:)
Sep 27, 2011 05:43
GUEST16373 I think all Chinese girls are very cute and friendly and I love them very much , even they are very hot , I love Asian girls in general special Chinese .
That's what I do really . They are attractive, lovely, high morals, and very beautiful.
Oct 2, 2011 04:40
GUEST21085 It's so easy to know, the girls when they merry with foreign hope that after will go out of China. Foreign make registration that after to open own besness. It's more easy if your husband/wife chinese.
Oct 10, 2011 01:43
GUEST20289 well my recent exp in malaysia says that chinese woman is best to be married.
they are faithful, hardworking, gives real care in ur life and at the end she will be there always with ur decision
Oct 12, 2011 06:23
GUEST42194 I want to marry a US man between 28 to 38 .
my email : hotmail.com|janet_leewards
Oct 17, 2011 05:22
GUEST74179 hello i like marred by girl chines in dubai im single i have a company in dubai but im live in single i like marred by chines girl beautiful pleas contact to my mobil number 00971507150316
Page 49 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code