Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Jan 6, 2012 08:05
  • JAMES123
i think married is the great thing in this world and i will be very happy to married a Chinese lady as well....

Jan 12, 2012 10:34
GUEST31712 You western guys know chinese girls so little coz you are not rooted in this culture.
Jan 15, 2012 11:49
  • CODEMIXER
GUEST31712
Hi Mr. Guest
Why don't you take the time to explain what we don't know?

It would be interesting to hear from a mans point of view!
Do Chinese Woman like their culture, why would they then wish to share their lives with Western guys who supports another type culture. {And I'm not implying that they will abandon their culture} I'm extending on your remark.

Where does "know Chinese girls so little" fit in the equation?

Or is there more than the culture thing on your plate?
Jan 15, 2012 23:34
GUESTNEAPHTADA Hi guys,
Help me to find actual now dating sites: mens, womens, teens.
With best regards
Jan 16, 2012 04:24
GUEST42105 hello, everyone. I'm a chinese man. It surprised me when i know that so many westerners wanna have a chinese wife. Maybe you guys just see the good images of them. I have had enough of chinese girls and i would like to date a western girl and maybe marry. I wanna make it clear that a lot of chinese men like western women; the problem is they are too shy to express their ideas. From my point of view, western women are more cute, approachable and charming.
Feb 1, 2012 07:38
  • JEALOUSGUY
Register to reply

well, I am so sure that some Chinese forgot why Chinese girls seemed to be attractive to westerners.

As someone said, we Chinese always enjoyed with a traditional value, which is LAO PO HAI ZI RE KANG TOU. It means, a happy or a successful life in China consists of a good wife, lovely kids, and a sweet home. This is the basic and eternal pursing for Chinese guys. Can any westerners independent ladies offer us Chinese guys this future? I am pretty sure most of you cannot.

As for women, you should know that in present China, the standard to judge a successful woman is whether she could balance her own career and her family well, which is the same for men. We Chinese, almost of time, put family and kids at first place. In addition, Chinese traditions requires a woman to XIANG FU JIAO ZI, which means looking after their husbands and cultivating their children, and moreover, she should have her career as well. Maybe you might say what you didn't find one. I have to say, I am proud of my mother and she was as great as what I said.

Therefore, I might answer some questions in some corners.
Why do western guys adore Chinese girls?
Because they can offer want the tired western guys want. They can cure the westerners' wounds.

Why is it rare to see a Chinese husband with a western wife?
Because most Chinese guys know what they want and they know how precious good Chinese girls are. Some of the guys might be fond of the appearance of western girls, but soon they will find they just can not live together easily.

And I want ask,
Why do Chinese guys have to accept all of your western culture?
If a Chinese guy is charming enough to woo a western girl, there is no reason for them not to pursue a gorgeous Chinese girl.
Certainly, I am not saying western girls are not good, but maybe it is hardly to live together. It could be that a Chinese guy is willing to marry a western girl, and of course I will absolute support him.

At very last, please don't think Chinese girls are less independent. They are just willing sacrifice for their lovers. It is kind of romantic gene embedded in most good Chinese girls heart.

If you western guys are interested in getting married with Chinese girls, better to read some Chinese cultural book first, or let your Chinese girlfriend/wife teach you.
It is no harm to learn how to keep the romance between you and your wife.

N.B. Some of you might thought modern Chinese girls don't like this, but they are the minority.
Feb 1, 2012 07:43
  • JEALOUSGUY
And....as my observation

Those 'bad' girls usually turn to be good girls in the end.
Sometimes marriage is an amazing event for women.
Feb 1, 2012 20:18
"Those 'bad' girls usually turn to be good girls in the end.
Sometimes marriage is an amazing event for women."

Well said, Jealousguy. Marriage can change a person. Not only those bad girls but also those bad boys will change after they get married.
Feb 2, 2012 05:24
GUEST15218 i think a chines girl is great
Feb 2, 2012 19:56
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST15218

i think a chines girl is great

What makes you think Chinese girls are great? What characteristics attract you?
Page 51 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code