Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Mar 25, 2012 17:23
GUEST45143 my chineese girl is my age. and she told me chineese girls get very tired of looking at chineese guys with all the same color hair and eyes. so it seems to be a need for somthing different. just like a chineese girl will tell you she gets tired of being the traditional girl. for some reason my girl just seems to devote every minute of her time with me. where a amercan girl seems to enjoy having secrets even from the person she is married to.
Apr 3, 2012 01:41
one of foreigner told me that:the reason they want to marry a chinese is:because chinese girl is traditional and can be a good wife
Apr 3, 2012 19:01
GUEST25223 In the modern world women have become stronger and more independent. Western guys are looking to provide something more traditional and have more traditional things to offer (Money, Shelter, Security). Asian women have traditional things to offer (Comfort, maintaining household, ect).
Asian guys want traditional relationships too. Western women have less to offer in that way (I am not suggesting they have less to offer as people, just less traditional aspects).

Most of my white female friends with Chinese husbands have more traditional rolls and were seeking a more family orientated partner.

Welcome to the modern world.
Apr 18, 2012 11:15
GUEST13159 Why because all men like an exotic women to have as a pet or something. No offense to anyone.
Apr 18, 2012 21:27
GUEST5285
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST13159

Why because all men like an exotic women to have as a pet or something. No offense to anyone.

Why don't they raise a dog or some other pets instead? Are you married? If so, why did you marry your wife?
Apr 26, 2012 05:22
I think because Chinese girls are more open in marrying foreign guys than Chinese men marrying foreign girls.
Apr 29, 2012 22:24
GUEST37109 actually I find chinese girls ONLY want green card!!!
I have to break up with my chinese girlfriend since while I told her that I would NOT like to get married so early she was UNhappy!!!
May 10, 2012 17:15
GUEST17085 Why not? Chinese women, like asian women in general, are attractive, smart and above all, know how to appreciate a man without being a doormat, most western women have forgotten how to show some respect to "their men" so it's little wonder many western men look elsewhere for a relationship

Also AW/WM is just an awesome pairing
May 17, 2012 23:46
GUEST21219 I wish you happiness
Jun 5, 2012 20:40
GUESTICH Awesome songs!!Your doing the music thing and you are doing it so well. Your beats have a style that make me want to dance, and I will absoultely log onto your wtsibee and play your music for our friends here in Germany. A sweet taste of NZ talent is excatly what they need!Keep it up and I cant wait to hear what you bring out next.You are indeed a natural talent, a shooting star that knows no limits.Love the music
Page 53 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code