Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Aug 10, 2012 12:20
GUESTTWISTED... I can say i ahve met both types of chinese women. The Money, money, money type who I ran from after seeing the real her and the absolutely perfect woman for me. All the beautiful personality triats spoken about throughout this thread are in fact true. I love my girl for who she is first, her heart, her soul her contagious smile and her love for me. We met only through a not in a bottle on the WeChat app for my mobile phone. Not a dating or pickup line or site, just. A simple I am in Blue mood today, message which i responded to and we started chating, then skype calls and now almost five months later, she has traveled to the United states to spend two months with me. We never met in person until i picked her up in the airport. She is independent, successful and comes from a well to do family so she needs nothing from me other than respect and love, which i intend to give her each and every day. I do love her so much and cant imaging spending a day waking up without her beside me.
Western woman do have agendas and never seem to be happy. I know that statement is specific to my experiences only. I am looking forWard to spending the rest of my life with my Chinese soon to be Fiance.
I think its safe to say no matter what nationality or planet women come from, they all have their share of ones that dont fit with any given mans ideal.
Aug 12, 2012 15:56
GUEST24103 any western girl if want to marry me i am here for her. it does not matter for me she is western or not. many chinese people married with western and russions girls. even my friend mother is russion father is chinese.
Aug 25, 2012 02:18
GUEST20977 I love chinese girls.......
Oct 27, 2012 03:35
GUEST12024 For those that are thinking about marrying a Chinese woman, BEWARE! Don't let that smile and grin fool you. Underneath that skin is a cunning mind and often times a cold heart. How do I know? I've spent three years in China and I've seen more divorces among Westerners here than in America. These women only care about two things M.O.N.E.Y. and a Green Card to come to the States. All the Expats I know here in Nanning are divorced. As for me, I've had enough of my wife and her everyday, hot and cold, moods and trust me, they're ALL like that after you've married them. You may say, everyone has their bad and good days, but, everyday they will always complain about something you've done wrong and scold you like a child. They have no clue what a relationship should be like unless they have control over you. They still live in this 5,000 year old tradition and refuse to march forward to the 20th century. Another thing, if they are wrong about something they will NEVER say they're sorry because they're scared of this "lose face" crap that's embedded in their minds from thousands of years ago. I'm going back to the states soon with absolutely no regrets whatsoever. Marrying this woman and seeing friends of mine here and what they've gone through is a disaster!
Oct 27, 2012 22:27
GUEST17115
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTTWISTEDMISTER64 View Post

I can say i ahve met both types of chinese women. The Money, money, money type who I ran from after seeing the real her and the absolutely perfect woman for me. All the beautiful personality triats spoken about throughout this thread are in fact true. I love my girl for who she is first, her heart, her soul her contagious smile and her love for ...

On what visa is your gf traveling to the USA?
Oct 28, 2012 09:01
GUEST17115 guest12024,

You had a very unfortunate experience, but you can't generalize. The fact is that there are handful of successes out there. And there seems to be more such marriages every year.
Finding a lousy mate can happen in your own country, you don't have to go to China to do that...
Nov 2, 2012 13:52
GUEST61234 Hi there

Sorry to hear about your problems. I am an american guy & i have been chatting with a chinese woman i met on POF. She is from Jinan,Shandong China. I am skyping with her now & video chatting. Have been doing this for a month now. She sends me alot of pics of her & I send her some of mine. She says she misses me & do i miss her & dream of her. I want to believe her but I just wonder if she is talking to other men & telling them the same thing. Any suggestions would be great

Thanks Eddie
Nov 5, 2012 08:47
GUEST44973 A Chinese woman can look after their husbands very well and men like be looked after in this way
Nov 12, 2012 20:53
GUEST16736 Chinese girls are actually aggressive! From my experience Japanese girls or eastern europe women are way better...
Nov 27, 2012 18:34
GUESTJEEZ From my own experience, Chinese women are unreasonably jealous all the way, clingy, materialistic. I'm happy for those who found good ones.
Page 55 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code