Menu
need a girl tranlator for guangzhou and yiwu
Feb 9, 2009 20:32
  • WANHU
It's demand and supply theory, Toad. Without supply there is no demand, and vice-versa without demand there is no supply. There is no stop. A very sad indeed.

Wan
Feb 10, 2009 07:03
GUEST69189 hello,

this is Jeron from Guangzhou city. I am a full time business translator and tourist for years, I hope I can help you in your trip when you are in China.

the most important thing is i am familar with GZ and Yiwu city.

Contact me hotmail.com|gz-translator and get some information. You always welcome.

Regards,

Jeron

Feb 10, 2009 11:08
  • TOAD
I agree with you Wan. I can see there will always be those who will have to learn lessons the hard way. Buts its heartening to see while there are so many 'sharks' (as Apault aptly termed them) out there trying their luck, there are a lot more, chinese and expats, that truely feel for this country and its people that is caught up in this time of transition.
Feb 16, 2009 00:09
GUEST92213 I am looking for a chinese girl to stay with me in Dongyang, Zhejian province this weekend only. I will pay best rates as it is very important. Please email - hotmail.com|dinopethers
Feb 23, 2009 07:57
GUEST96136 hi cama i am coming to yiwu on 4 th march i will travel to guanzuo on 11 th march ,can u come as a translater for 10 days,reply me with ur charge ,transporting from yiwu to gz and boarding will be mines.
Feb 26, 2009 08:06
GUEST60219 i am in yiwu 45 days , if you are openmind girl, can speak english and intrested to stay one week togeter and help me to yiwu market and taizhou let me know how mouch is your salery , pls send me your resume and photo .
kamelplastic.com|naser
Feb 28, 2009 10:18
GUEST20739 hi,i am looking for an interpreter of Arabic in Yiwu for about two weeks,she/he must has expreience and honest.
Pls send you charge and detail infors to my email,txs.
Looking for your news.

gmail.com|leather09

SX
Mar 3, 2009 09:59
GUEST34161 Looking for a chinese girl speaking Egnlish as a companiaon and traslator in Guangzhou
Please contact me.<gmail.com|s99anusha>
Mar 4, 2009 09:48
Dear all friends ! my name is Maggie, a beautiful and passionate easy going girl in shanghai , , Now I am experienced China business interpreter , translator and tour guide !. I would like help your trip and your business in china , my service is as follows

Sourcing & Visiting Factories / Suppliers; Exhibitions / Trade Shows ; Business Meeting / Negotiations ; Market Research ; Help Client Set up Office ; Business Companion ; Secretary Service ; Personal Tour Guide ; Show Local Culture/ Food /Shooping/ Entertainment...
Feel free to contact to me :
Email:gmail.com|shanghai.littlestar
gmail.com|Shanghai.best.translator
Website:http://china-travel-star.blogspot.com http://shanghai-translator-tourguide.blogspot.com
Mar 11, 2009 00:59
GUEST74192 hi i am looking for girl to translate and companion in guangzhou please reply to me hotmail.com|luckybilly_222
and send me your picture
Page 5 of 39    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: need a girl tranlator for guangzhou and yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code