Menu
Advice on working in China and marriage
Oct 13, 2007 09:04
  • CARLOS
Sorry, forgot to mention that unmarried-certificate must be legalized by - here in Finland it is Ministry of foreign affairs, there whatever - and Chinese embassy in Your homeland.
Nov 24, 2008 16:40
GUESTKEN Gentlemen,
does anyone know where to ontain the single status form that is required before marrying in China.I know that this form must go first to my state
dept. in my home state and then to the chinese consulate in New York,but I am unable to locate this form.
Feb 26, 2009 00:15
GUEST95162 guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn

This site has a form you can download
Mar 5, 2009 02:24
  • JOSHIRV57
Dave: Again,this should be left alone,but you have a friendly face,and hope-fully nature as well. It matters not what you think of me,or think you have heard of me,
if anything. There are the very simple methoods of marrying your woman here in China,depending in which city,or what your countries agreement is with China.
Some times you have to bend the rules,or find a new set to live by. Sometimes doing the seemingly right things can get you in trouble,which no one needs.
You can have bad advice,or good. Contact me,and you decide,if the advice is good,or bad. (the advice will not be given on this site.Its really more about the
choices you are not aware of,like multiple choice) Like knowing when to cough,and so on,which is included,which no-one tells you about,and which is more
acceptable to the life you offer your new wife. Money is everything,and most people here,on this site,tend to be wealthy,so their situation is different.
Its your choice. Its a one time offer. (no puns,given or taken)
Mar 7, 2009 11:25
  • ICECUBE
I am a canadian and brittish citizen, I want to work and live in china for a while.
is this ok?
I will be teaching english...
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Advice on working in China and marriage
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code