Menu
China, India, who will lead the 2nd world?
Oct 25, 2007 18:11
  • JCNILE123
Dodger,
I have never taken it as an offence, no need for an apology.

There is at least a similarity, talking about your early days as a child with the
ones of the Mongol leader, Genghis Khan.
He was an orphan too.

Let us hope there is a great future on the making for china and its people.
Oct 26, 2007 06:45
  • DODGER
JC,
As it happens I was able to visit the birth place of Genghis Khan on my last visit and held my Wedding feast there. His story is inspirational. I would recommend the book by John Man with the sub title, Life, Death and Resurrection by him.
Thank you for not taking offence as I come to this forum to look and to learn of others opinions even if I do not agree with them.
I did have some doubts about China’s future during the Cultural Revolution but now I am sure it is in good hands. It’s future look bright to me and I applaud the work that its people have done to date.
Dodger.
Oct 26, 2007 07:01
I shall henceforth find it difficult to shake off the vision of Dodger standing at Ghenkis Kahn's left-hand! Nonetheless a spirited and informative thread.
Oct 26, 2007 07:02
sorry for my mis-spellings :-(
Oct 28, 2007 23:09
  • LEONARDO
Hey.

What are you guys talking about? "Ghenkis Kahn's left-hand"? What's wrong with "Ghenkis Kahn's left-hand"?

The original topic is; who will lead the second world, China or India?

As two regional powers in Asia, India and China had many similarities. Both two countries have a big size. Both two are among the most populous countries of the world. Both India and China are experiencing a robust economic growth. Both China and India faced the drainage of top-notch talents. Compared with the US, the drainage of talents will cost India and China. Both in China and India, there is a craze for going abroad. Numerous students with great potentials went to study in US but never came back after finishing their overseas schooling. There are too many similarities to be listed here.
So, in view of this similarities, in the foreseeabe future, China and India will sit on the same bench. Neither sides will not have a distinct advantage over each other.
Oct 28, 2007 23:57
  • JCNILE123
Travellermike,

quote,
((I shall henceforth find it difficult to shake off the vision of Dodger standing at
Genghis Kahn’s left-hand! Nonetheless a spirited and informative thread.))

Just close, your eyes and you can see Genghis Khan all the way down in to Shanghai,
have Dodger been there by his left hand.
Oct 29, 2007 05:30
  • TONYWALES99
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT IS THE USE OF INDIA HAVING 9218, AND CHINA 3382 AIRCRAFT?
WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR EXCEPT WASTING MONEY AND USED TO TRAIN PILOTS WHO WILL NEVER BE USED IN WARTIME.
THEY ARE NOT USED FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHAT THEY WERE BUILT WHICH IS KILLING PEOPLE AND BOMBING. THEY ARE OF NO USE WHATSOEVER. AND THE WORLD NOW HAS ENOUGH BOMBS TO KILL EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD SEVERAL TIMES OVER.
ITS NO GOOD BOASTING OF YOUR MILITARY POWER IF IT IS NEVER USED (AND LETS FACE IT NOBODY WANTS A WAR).
SO THE PLANES UNLESS, THEY ARE USED, ARE AS MUCH GOOD AS A CHOCOLATE TEAPOT!
Oct 29, 2007 06:19
  • DODGER
Leonardo and JC may have missed my pun but obviously not Travellermike.
In the UK an ultra conservative is often described as being to the right of Genghis Khan.
TW does have a good point hear. What is the use.
And I still think it’s a waste of hard earned money.
Dodger.
Oct 29, 2007 19:40
  • JCNILE123
How can I know my dear friend Dodger?
I am not a UK, man. Therefore, I am lost.
Jcn
Oct 29, 2007 19:53
  • JCNILE123
Tony, I think all of them are necessary to preserve peace and prosperity.

I most make a correction China is the country on the left.

Therefore, China has 9,218 Aircraft India only 3,382.
Page 4 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China, India, who will lead the 2nd world?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code