Menu
(caballerius) Hand by hand, western and Asian man.
Oct 9, 2007 16:01
  • GRIZ326
I may have obscured the meaning in an effort to be tactful. Is there any part that you want me to more clearly explain?
Oct 9, 2007 22:39
  • PETERJOHN
JCNile, curiously, where are you originally from?
Oct 10, 2007 09:06
  • JCNILE123
GRIZ,
I read it well, I understand you.
Thank-You
Oct 10, 2007 09:22
  • JCNILE123
PeterJohn,
My father Indian, my mother Spaniard.
I think that designs me, an American.
My pre teen years, I spend must of them in Costa Rica.
Oct 10, 2007 09:27
  • JCNILE123
Sorry, most of them in Costa Rica.
Oct 29, 2007 20:24
  • CHYNAGYRL
JCNILE123, thank you for asking that question to people here. Someone told me once that several Western women cheated on him before he went to China (finally) and found a loyal Chinese woman. Therefore, Western women are bad, and Chinese women are virtuous. My thought about that was... that if one Western woman cheats on him then he's unlucky, if 2 fail him, then he might be partly responsible, and 3 well then he's probably at least 50% responsible.

We need to reflect on our own part in relationships, as JCNILE123 said... :-) One of my relatives for instance, he married a Chinese girl from an elite family. She divorced him and demanded a LOT of money as a settlement. OK, so that was not a pleasant experience and we felt for him. Then, he decided to find another Chinese girl. This time, he got a much younger one, and brought her to Canada. He's like twenty years older than her. After staying here for two years, she's very unhappy and thinking of leaving him. This time, I have some questions about his personality and the way he treats his women... So I understand what you're saying JCNILE123. We all want to find happiness, but can't always blame other people for treating us badly or our failures. In every relationship, even if the other person is 97% wrong, that still means I'm 3% to blame. Maybe I failed them too. ??
Oct 29, 2007 20:39
  • LEOPOLD219
CHYNAGYRL, nice input. "if one Western woman cheats on him then he's unlucky, if 2 fail him, then he might be partly responsible, and 3 well then he's probably at least 50% responsible."

In your relative's situation, he should make self-examination. Why did his wife choose to leave him? But what if they (his two ex-wives) just took advantage of him to stay in Canada? Please forgive my weird thought. At present, such cases really happen.
Nov 3, 2007 01:14
  • JCNILE123
CHYNAGYRL,

You are welcome, or as we said in China (my pleasure).
Yes, I am with you, no question about it!
Everybody has a share of blame, period.
My self included.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: (caballerius) Hand by hand, western and Asian man.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code