Menu
Rent personal house during Beijing Olympic Games 2008
Oct 9, 2007 03:48
  • ROSEMARY7589
Would you like to rent a house during Beijing Olympic Games 2008?

I am a Beijing citizen, and I have a apartment for rent during the time of Olympic Games in 2008.
Apartment description : 60 square meters, the second floor, 2 bedrooms (1 with window, 1 with the big balcony), 1 lliving room, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen with the small balcony and all completely superfine furnished (Electric cooker, Microwave oven, Piped Direct-drinking Water, Two air conditioners, refrigerator, Television, Washing machine, and Internet Access) in haidian district, Beijing, China. Ensure your living condition convenient and comfortable.

Location:Standing 800m far away from lenove bridge in beijing haidian district. Surrounded with supermarket, hospital, restaurant, bank, etc. There is bus station in front of the community and near the subway. It just takes you 30 minutes drive or subway to town center and the Tiananmen Square. Besides, the Beijing Zoo and the Beijing Aquarium near the apartment.

The most important thing is that it is quite near to many famous places and Olympic sports gyms as well:

1) 32 kilometers to Beijing Capital International Airport;
2) 30-minute drive about 6 kilometers from bird-nest stadium;
3) 3 kilometers to Beijing University of Technology, judo, taekwondo, and Badminton & Eurythmics during Olympic Games;
4) 3 kilometers to Beijing University, table tennis ball game;
5) 5 kilometers to Worker's Stadium, Football & Boxing during Olympic Games
6) Only 1 kilometer to Capital stadium and Beijng Technical University, volleyball games;
7) 4 kilometers to Beijing Aerospace University, Weight lifting competition during Olympic Games.

Here is the reference map address:
http://en.beijing2008.cn/emap/

In addition , I am working in beijing now. Of course I am familiar with scenic spots of beijing and surroundings.So you will have a good time here under my service if you would like .Look forward to you join in.Good luck!

Rent require:At least 17 days in the Olympic games, pay all once and earnest under discussion. Please order early. 500USD per day for renting and add the extra fee for tour service (if you want ).

Please contact with me yahoo.com|mawenhui519 if you have any interest to rent my apartment.
My MSN: msn.com|mawenhui519
Oct 30, 2007 01:37
GUEST24107 500USD a day?!
that's insane!
Nov 18, 2007 03:25
GUEST30187 No it's actually very reasonable. All 3-6 star hotel rooms in BJ are already gone. I f you should be so lucky as to find one, the price increase for the Olympics is 2000%, read it an weap or laugh, depending on which way u look. I live in BJ myself so I do know what I'm talking about. Given the location and the standard of the apartment 500$ a day is a bargain. It can easily go up to 7-800 pr. day when the time comes. I will also be renting out my courtyard house for the games. Haven't settled on any offer yet. The best I have so far is, 6000$ a week.
Dec 12, 2007 00:20
GUEST24180 He's right the prices are going nuts which is great for us home owners, I also want to rent my apartment does anyone know of any good free sites to advertise it on.
yahoo.com|readyinbeijing

Feb 14, 2008 01:09
GUEST34194 If you want a cheaper and very comfortable apartment during 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing,you could contact with me
MSN:hotmail.com|ybl97306
Email:yahoo.com.cn|ybl97306
Feb 17, 2008 00:56
GUEST23897 hey my landlady is renting out a double room within her 3-bedroom apartment for EUR 75/night. you might want to get in touch with her. yahoo.com|kalous_liu
Feb 17, 2008 04:17
GUEST84148 contact with me ,I will bring you more surprise price on 2008 olimpic game period.
my personal apatment just 5000rmb for one month.it is only 10 miniutes from the temple of heaven and the forbidden city .nearby 2nd cicle rode .5miniutes walk from subway.if you have more interests .email to hotmail.com|johnma888 . sorry for refusing real state agency.
Feb 18, 2008 20:02
GUEST16100 Contact me, I am also letting my apartment for the month. Two bed rooms, two washrooms, one living room and one kitch. Good location, near the Bird Nest. gmail.com|sherrygao
Feb 27, 2008 09:14
GUEST30210 I see people are posting here for their apartments...
I am a foreigner living in Beijing, and have a beautiful 2br apartment I'd like to rent out for the Olympics. It's in Gulou district (downtown, short walk to the hutongs, Drum and Bell tower, Qingnian Lake). It is on the subway line, comes with all utilities, wireless internet, lots of restaurants nearby, decent espresso and coffee nearby, Houhai and Nanluoguxiang-- with all their boutiques, cafes, bars, and teahouses are walkable.
I am fluent in Chinese and offer translation services as well.
Mar 3, 2008 21:28
GUEST45109 I have a house which is not far from Olympic park drive car only ten minutes,105 3bedroom,very fit for a family to live there,and I also have a car if you rent my house you can use my car for free,
Mar 5, 2008 11:40
  • OOPAAL
like everybody else, I have an apartment I'm renting out during the olympics, about 200 square meters big, with a big balcony. and a lot cheaper than the prices mentioned in the above messages.
if interested, contact me at yahoo.com|oopaal
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Rent personal house during Beijing Olympic Games 2008
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code