Menu
Rent personal house during Beijing Olympic Games 2008
Mar 6, 2008 21:27
GUEST23218 I have a house ,100M.
new , convinent.
400usd/day
you can add my msn; yahoo.com.cn|siiscott
Mar 11, 2008 01:49
GUEST13823 It is 153centiare, 7th floor(total is 16floor) include 3bed room, 2 hall, kitchen, lavatory(with bathtub), high grade fitment, very clean. with hot water, TV, telephone(china telecom), bed, dinner table, gas, internet, wash machine,refrigeratory,air condition if you take TAXI to Olympic Games main area , the cost is some rmb20-60yuan(us$3-9). Circumjacent Establishment:The community is clean, quiet and safe, GYM, supermarkets, hospitals and bus stations to be very very near, just outside the appartment Carrefour(super market) 、Banks 、KFC ;only one station away from the subway line 5
the price maybe: rmb42000yuan/month, some:US$6000/month.
if interested, contact me at msn.com|xikouxiaozi
Mar 11, 2008 21:02
  • BINCHAN
I think the better choice to stay in Beijing during the Olympic game will be a serviced apartments than anything else, if you have a group people to share your stay.
you can check those link out:
www.anzhenplaza.com
and
http://asianwork.spaces.live.com/
Mar 14, 2008 13:26
GUEST74159 Hello
I own two private apartments near The National Stadium (The Bird Nest). Provide a car with a full time driver who can speak English and Chinese meal every evening. If you need further assistance (e.g photos of my flat and any questions), please don’t hesitate to contact me at hotmail.com|gs_lei .
The first one is also where I am live now. It is in China Agricultural University(East Campus). It is quiet in the night.
2.6 mile to Bird Nest
1100 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 dining room, 2 balconies, Internet Service, 24 hours hot water, computer in English operate system, air conditioning and television in each room), LCD Television and video player in living room, washing machine, Microwave oven, Refrigerator.
Price:13,500 USD per month (Open to negociate)
Another one is about
1.8 mile to Bird Nest (on the east 4th-ring-road)
970 square feet, 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 dining room, 1 balconies, Internet Service, 24 hours hot water, air conditioning, digital Television,video player , Microwave oven, Refrigerator.
Price: 10,500 USD per month (Open to negociate)
Mar 18, 2008 23:30
GUEST86510 I am a beijinger,I want to rent my apartment during the olmpic game, The price is very ressonnable, 400USD per day.My home is at Ya Yuncun, that the center of Olmpic village,just 10 minutes walk to National Stadium. If anybody are interest in my apartment ,Please contect me, MSN: sohu.com|zx78711.
Mar 27, 2008 00:08
GUESTMARK G'day,

Private luxury apartment

I will be away over the Olympic period (you will be able to contact me 24/7) and I would like to rent my luxury apartment for under the going rate. (you can check)

Great Hyatt International Apartments.

It is a Brand new 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, laundry, fully furnished, modern appliances with great views of the city from the 22nd storey balcony. It is perfectly located to the airport express, nightlife, Olympic venues, tourist spots, markets, banks, transport and everything you could possibly want.

The apartment is absolutely spotless and it will also come with a maid 4 days a week. Everything you need is in the apartment i.e. flatscreen tv, stereo, 400-movies, mobile phone with sim card, toiletpaper, water, excellent aircon......"everything" including a fridge full of basic supplies.

I have pictures and any other information you need. I am in the security industry (you can check this out) and I would be happy to agree on whatever arrangements/checks you would like.

Contact me - hotmail.com|markrentmyapartment
Mar 27, 2008 04:04
GUEST16107 Rent personal house
3 km away from the main Olympic Stadia (The Bird’s Nest and Water Cube Olympic Stadia) .It takes you 10 minutes and USD 1.8 if you take taxi to the Bird’s Nest Stadium from the apartment

House description :
56 square meters, the 7 floor, 2 bedrooms , 1 living room with the big balcony, 1 bathroom ,1 kitchen and all completely superfine furnished in furen mingyuan. Surround with supermarket, hospital, restaurant, bank, etc. Ensure your living condition convenient and comfortable.

Furniture: Sofa, Liquid crystal colorTV, Fridge, Washing machine, microwave oven, gas cooker, telephone, internet, air-conditioner, 24 hours hot water,drinking vessel.

Rent require:
199 USD per day , at least 25 days ,pay all once and earnest under discussion. please order early.

Free Services:
Air ticket booking
Money exchange
Beijing travel and restaurant comment

Please contact with me: yahoo.com.cn|crazyheartfy
Mar 27, 2008 05:28
GUESTGRAEME ... I have an appartment to rent in Beijing 10 min walk from olympic stadium , please contact me with some information on how to start the rental process.

Graeme Balmer. bigpond.net.au|gbiedcs

or sina.com|gbstar
Mar 28, 2008 09:02
GUEST14177 Hey guys!!
I have a flat in Beijing which is located near the Olympic game ground. It is double bed room flat with a great view of the outside.The flat is located in Chao yang district. It suited on th 18th floor has great security assurance. You will feel safe even when you have a late night! The flat is near the bus rout and underground transportation. you just need to walk 10 min to reach the bus stop which can takes you to the city centre! Also, it is convient to live, you can buy the commodity in the Carefour supermarket just nearby!!

the rent will be 1000 pounds/week .if you are interested, please send a email to me I will send you the pictures of the flat and the details.
hotmail.com|karenliuboni
Mar 29, 2008 03:09
GUEST17217 Dear Friends,

We provide more superfine furnished residential apartments for Olympic period rent at good rate.

All the Apartments are located neighboring the national Olympic Stadium (the Bird Nest Stadium), National Aquatics Stadium (the cube of water), Olympic garden etc; it just takes you 10-15 mins to there by walking. Public transportation and surrounding facilities (shopping mall, hospital, restaurants, bank, and post office) are convenient during your stay in Beijing.

The apartments include the living room (the number of room depends on your requirement), dining room, bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, furniture, air conditioning, refrigerator, television, washing machine, Internet broadband, 24-hour hot springs, 24-hour security service.

Your satisfaction is our happiness! If you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact me!

E-mail: gmail.com|pekingsyswin (Claudia)
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Rent personal house during Beijing Olympic Games 2008
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code