Menu
Rent personal house during Beijing Olympic Games 2008
Apr 2, 2008 07:51
GUEST11764 hello guys,

A nice apartment in Beijing with three bedrooms and a spacious louge room is available during the period of the Olympic Game. You can choose to either rent the whole property or share it with my friendly family.

The apartment is close to the subway station. You can go to any stadiums and most famous sights in the city through the subway network in a short time.

It is fully furnished with all the necessities.

You will enjoy free access to the internet.

The surrounding community includes supermarkets, banks, post office, hospital, and lots of chinese restaurants.

If you don't have a big budget, you can have meals with the family alternatively. The home-made chinese food has excellent taste but cost you a lot less.

The price of the apartment is negotiable. In fact all the hotels have already been booked out during the game, and the price of the hostel will be booming all the time unitl the game. I am willing to listen to any reasonable offer.

If you want to watch the Olympic Game in Beijing and are still looking for a place to stay in the city,
please contact me at

hotmail.com|david_jiang_101

P.S. must stay at least 7days
Apr 4, 2008 23:47
GUEST17531 House for rent during Olympic:
I want to rent out my apartment inside Moma community which located in the north of Beijing【A intelligent character house(constant temperature and humidity】, the location is very near to the main assembly hall of Olympic game—bird nest stadium(20mins away).furthermore it is very near to the other stadiums and subway as well. The apartment covers an area of 100 square meters. The whole apartment is exquisively decorated and furnitured【one kind size bed, two single sofa,one double sofa、a davenport and a 37 LCD television with DVD player, fax、scan、copy(color and black) machine, more than 100 channel(including HBO、CNN)、washing machine】, 24hours hot water could make you enjoy comfortable shower by anytime. We also supply the bath appliances .The apartment is on the 21th floor. So you can appreciate the particular street landscape and beautiful sunset by the 4 big floor windows, you can cook delicious meal for your family by the a set of cookers and make cookies by the new oven, if you just want to have a meal in your apartment, you can order dishes according to the menu put in the apartment by dialing the tel number directly. We also offer the mineral water for free in the apartment. We will sent a housekeeper clean the apartment on the fixed time every week. There is a pond ,lots of trees, a club(SPA、 swimming pool 、gymnasium)in the community. The most attractive aspect is security , so many security staffs works for 24hours employed and advanced monitor facilities installed by the community manager could ensure your security there. All of those which you enjoyed just need to payRMB 20,000for monthly rent on JUNE、 JULY 、SEPTEMBER,and RMB 4600per day during the 02/08/08 to 30/08/08.

Please feel free to contact me

Name: Monique
Cell:+86 137 1811 8688
Mail: gmail.com|moniquewu1

Apr 6, 2008 08:51
GUEST64205 Dear friends:
My name is Godwin Yang and I have a wonderful apartment for you to rent during Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. I would appreciate if you could to rent it for a long time. It is ready to accommodate you from now on!

[Description]
My apartment just 3KM right behind the “Bird nest” and 5 minutes walking from the eastern gate of Olympic village. Now you got to know why I say it is a wonderful apartment. My apartment is brand new, well-decorated and it is a really home for you.

[Structure]
The building was built in 2007, Brand new
2nd floor of total16
42 square meters.
1 living room towards South
1 bathroom.
And all completely superfine furnished.

[Furniture]
3 liquid crystal TV set
Air conditions,
Water heater.
Microwave oven.
Refrigerator.
Pure water machine.
ADSL Internet Access.

[Rent require]
Duration: At least 16 days during Olympic Games.
Price: RMB2000 or RMB 40000 /month. Pay all once and earnest under discussion .

[Contact Information]

E-mail: sina.com|godwinyang200
Mobile: 0086-13601357231

Apr 6, 2008 09:12
  • GUOZENGWU
I have three apartments for rent during the Olympics or long term rent.
1. The smallest one has 5 bedrooms (200sqm) at Northeast of Shuangjing Bridge right on Subway line 10 that directly lead you to the Olympic Village.
2, The medium one has four bedroom (308sqm) at Guanghua Street and Dongdaqiao Street, Near New CCTV and Subway line 10 which directly lead you to the Olympic Village
3, The largest and the best and the most luxury one is about 500 sqm plus 200 sqm roof garden and BBQ machine and many kinds flowers, trees and grapes. It's near Guomao and CCTV

The renovation of the above three apartments are all very nice with great taste. The location are all the best in Beijing, near Guomao, inside of CBD. 5 minutes walking distance to subway line 1 (to Tian An Men Square, Wangfujing Street Business Centre, Xiushui Market), and subway line 10 to Olymplic Village. 25 minutes driving to the Airport. If you want pictures or more information, please email to me at: 21cn.com|jennyzwg or call Jenny at 13683602629 directly. Thank you for your attention.

Apr 8, 2008 00:12
GUEST20347 Hi everybody, our company specializes in letting top quality properties in Beijing's most desirable districts.
With the olympic games coming, our agency has a new kind of service, that is we can service you to lease a short-term apt, if you have such kind of requirement. Our friendly staffs will provide a professional and committed service to our clients .
Now we have lots reasonable price apartment for sale and rent in Fengdubolin Building that near from Beijing Worker's Gymnasium in Chaoyang District, so if you need any assistance in renting or buying apartment . Please don't hesitate to contact us at 010-58620638
we are very happy to be any help for you .
Add:Room 106,Building1,Fengdubolin,59 West Dawang Road,Chaoyang District,Beijing
Fax:0105820638
Apr 11, 2008 06:22
  • HUTONG
I'm also renting 3 apartments in a traditional Chinese courtyard close to the Drum Tower and Confucius Temple. Every apartment is equipped with modern bathroom, classy furniture, wood floor. Shared modern kitchen, Wi-fi, ADSL, spacious courtyard with BBQ and all garden furniture. Price negotiable according to length of stay. Available all July, August and September. Please contact hotmail.com|jereross
Apr 12, 2008 04:07
GUEST35117 serviced apartment in wangjing arear beijing for rent during games.
brand new, well-furnished, all appliance, house keeping...
1-3 bedroom $3500-7000 in Aug.
contact person: Queenie email: bjupre.com|queenie.hu mobile: (86)13911316684
Apr 15, 2008 01:36
  • SUSAN3
Contact Susan for more details:
msn:hotmail.com|wangjing870330
hotmail.com|olympic_roomrental_1
http://en.xa010.com/
Apr 15, 2008 10:11
GUEST65220 I have an apartment just located quite near to the main stadium of Olympic 2008-the Nest by around 10 minutes walking! That is a two bed-room apartment with 100 Sq.m, fully equiped, and well managed by professional management company. The apartment is surrounded by super market, restaurants, bank, post office etc.. It is really a fantastic stay place for a foreign tourist or a family during Olympic. The pricing intends to be around USD400-550 per day, and could provide a bicycle freely. Should you have interest or want to have more details, please contact me at: 163.com|nwi2001. Take the chance!
Apr 15, 2008 11:15
GUEST10229 Wow, I feel sorry for people who have to read these chinese people posting their ridiculously overpriced apartment rentals. If you want to talk to a westerner with a fairly priced apartment, im renting out my apartment during august in Chaoyang near sanlitun. Not only is this area far better than the birds nest area for visiting sights and seeing the true beijing, you are close enough to subway stations to still reach the birds nest/water cube in about 40 minutes. Plus the nightlife is excellent.
My apartment has two bedrooms, one big master bedroom and one smaller bedroom. The bathroom and kitchen are very clean and nicely setup between the two bedrooms. The apartment was renovated 9 months ago so everything is very new and clean. I dont have any pets and i dont smoke so it will continue to stay clean. This is important because there are many many grubby old apartments in Beijing renting out for the olympics. Also my place is child friendly if you plan to bring children. The place also includes wifi, cable tv, pull out sofa bed (so you can sleep a total of 5 people very comfortably) a/c, wood floors, fridge, mircowave, ikea kitchenware, etc. If you havent found a place and are interested, send me an email and i will send you some pictures. Hope to hear from you soon.

Eric
Page 3 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Rent personal house during Beijing Olympic Games 2008
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code