Menu
Hongkong, Shenzhen, Zhuhai ferry Schedule
Dec 10, 2008 04:18
  • ELLYSE
Hong Kong is not part of mainland China for visa purposes. It has its own set of visa regulations.
Bangladesh passport holders need to apply for a separate visa for Hong Kong. Look on http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm for more details.
Dec 21, 2008 20:18
GUEST26134 Hello good morning I would like to know if there is a bus from Shenzhen airport going directly to Zhuhai bec I want to to to macau airport. and how many hrs and how is the bus fare. thank you.
Jan 9, 2009 16:08
GUEST78238 I am travelling to HK & from there i wanna travell to Macau & back to Shenzhen.
Can you guide me the means of travelling in the above route (with detailed departure schedules)
From HK - Macau between 14:00 - 20:00
From Macau - Shenzhen between 10:00 - 15:00

** Please reply on my email ID - gmail.com|moorjaniv

Thanks & Regards
Moorjani
Jan 15, 2009 04:43
GUEST16145 is that any ferry from Macau to Shenzhen airport
Jan 15, 2009 22:51
  • MANSIZ
no... dont have any ferry from macau to shenzhen airport... u have 2 choice . one is pass by the border to zhuhai and go to zhuhai ferry . it have bus directly go to shenzhen airport .. or maybe u can take boat from macau to hk , and then change to shenzhen.. but that one a little bit difficult.. it take long time... better go to zhuhai first .
Jan 16, 2009 14:53
  • WANHU
Detailed departure schedules usually done by travel agent(s), and it also can provide detailed travel itinerary. Information about ferry schedules can easily be retrieved from the internet, or refer to the past threads and responses by Kathy and Ellyse. At the HKIA, a visitor can get information from the information booths at the arrival, and most workers there able to communicate in English.

For me, usually I would surf a few websites about things I want to know. There are detailed information about HK, Macau and SZ. Things we want for clarifications then we can post through TCG, and I am sure many members and guests are ever willing to assist, through my observations and past experience. Most buses from Zhuhai to Shenzhen usually stop at 2 stations, Futian and Luohu. Anyway Shenzhen has 6 districts, without specifying the place one wants to go, he will end himself at the Futian bus stop, or Fuyong ferry terminal.

As Mansiz says, there is no direct ferry from Macau to Shenzhen. So he/she needs to cross over to Gongbei/Zhuhai in order to go to Shenzhen either by bus or ferry. I suppose Mansiz may help any inquiry about Zhuhai, she's a Zhuhaian.

Wan
Jan 20, 2009 04:25
  • ELLYSE
There ARE ferry departures for Macau -- Shenzhen airport, run by TurboJet: http://www.turbojetseaexpress.com/eng/schedule/prd_3.html
Departure times at 1215 (Sat/Sun only), 1545 and 1900.
Jan 21, 2009 12:39
  • WANHU
Thanks Ellyse for pointing it out. In 2007 I was at Fuyong ferry terminal because I need to catch a flight in Macau but couldn't find a ferry. It was really hard for me to communicate in English. Many a time, if I want to go to Shenzhen from Macau. I would go to Gongbei, and take a ferry from Zhuhai to Shekou or a bus to either Futian or Luohu bus terminal.

Thank you for the info.

Wan
Feb 2, 2009 14:16
GUEST81722 Where could I find a Zhuhai's Ferry Schedule? How better to reach Shenzhen from Zhuhai.?
Feb 3, 2009 04:59
  • ELLYSE
Eh... try by bus?
Page 4 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hongkong, Shenzhen, Zhuhai ferry Schedule
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code