Menu
need to go from Shanghai PVR (arriving at 6 pm) airport to Yiwu,
Jun 22, 2009 01:46
  • ELLYSE
I think it might be too late for you to get to Yiwu that same night, unless you don't mind arriving in the wee hours of the morning?
Currently due to the H1N1 health checks on all incoming aircraft, I would expect to be out of Pudong airport no earlier than 2130. It then takes about 1-1.5 hours by airport shuttle no.7 (20 RMB/pax) or taxi (160 RMB depending on traffic conditions) to Shanghai South train station.
You're too late to catch Z27/Z26 leaving at 2151, but you should be able to make it for K8401/K8404 leaving at 2339, but that would only arrive in Yiwu at 0301.
Or, you might want to consider staying in Shanghai for the night then take a bus or train to Yiwu early the next morning? I think that would be better.
Jul 19, 2009 03:25
GUESTHARISH I AM COMING TO CHINA ON 26 JULY 2009 MY ARRIVAL TIME IN SHANGAI AT PUDONG AIRPORT IS 17:50 PM I WILL COME OUT AT 19::00 PM I WANT TO GO TO YIWU SO PLS GUIDE ME HOW I CAN REACH YIWU EASILY
Jul 19, 2009 21:57
  • EREN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTHARISH

I AM COMING TO CHINA ON 26 JULY 2009 MY ARRIVAL TIME IN SHANGAI AT PUDONG AIRPORT IS 17:50 PM I WILL COME OUT AT 19::00 PM I WANT TO GO TO YIWU SO PLS GUIDE ME HOW I CAN REACH YIWU EASILY

Hi ,friend. Here is eren live in yiwu ! welcome to yiwu !When you arrive at shanghai ,you can choose these ways to yiwu :
1, by directly bus to yiwu .It need you around RMB150
2,by train to yiwu . it only need you around RMB105
3, by texi to yiwu ,but it's expensive. It need you rmb200-rmb800

I seugest you by train or by bus .

Any help ,welcome to contact me.

best regards

eren

Email:yahoo.cn|aizhurong999
msn:hotmail.com|wxrzyn
mob:86-13157909250
Jul 19, 2009 23:11
  • ELLYSE
I usually prefer the bus for Shanghai -- Yiwu, but the latest departure is at 1932 from Shanghai South long-distance bus station and you won't be able to get there in time.
You should be in time for these 3 trains from Shanghai South train station: K8423/K8422 (2050--0037, 3h47min), Z27/Z26 (2151--0009, 2h18min), K8401/K8404 (2357--0305, 3h08min). However, I'm not sure if you'll be able to get last-minute tickets for these trains, and you'll arrive in the middle of the night. If you're not in a huge hurry, I would rather that you stay the night in Shanghai then catch a bus or D train early the next morning.
If you have any more queries, please email to yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" in the subject line, thanks.
Nov 13, 2009 01:07
GUEST15170 Hi

I am reaching Pudong Airport a 21.00 hours and wish to leave for Yiwu - since my Hotel is booked in Yiwu from eveining onwards. - Please inform how do i reach Yiwu after 21.00 hours from Pudong Airport - Direct Bus / wht will be the taxi charges....? thanks in advance
Nov 14, 2009 08:24
  • EREN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST15170

Hi

I am reaching Pudong Airport a 21.00 hours and wish to leave for Yiwu - since my Hotel is booked in Yiwu from eveining onwards. - Please inform how do i reach Yiwu after 21.00 hours from Pudong Airport - Direct Bus / wht will be the taxi charges....? thanks in advance

Hi friend,
it's very late to go yiwu after 21:00.It's very difficult to go to yiwu. I suggestion you need stay one ninght in shanghai .next morning go to yiwu from shanghai.you can cancel the hotel now .
There is a direct bus from shanghai airport to yiwu city. morning and afternoon . two time per day.

I'm eren in yiwu .If you have some problem or help, pls don't hesitate to contact me.

best regards

eren

msn:hotmail.com|wxrzyn
Dec 20, 2009 06:27
  • ELLYSE
You're arriving too late at Pudong airport to go to Yiwu that very night unless you fancy splurging on a vehicle and driver. Change your hotel booking and stay in Shanghai that night, and go by long-distance bus or train to Yiwu the next day.
Dec 20, 2009 08:29
  • EREN
Hi sir,welcome to yiwu!

the newest time is putong airport to yiwu start off 11.30 and 17.10
yiwu to pudong airport is 9.30 and 16.10

so you have too way to choose:
1, you go out from pudong airport to shanghai south train station ,get to yiwu by train. if you choose this way , you will arrive at yiwu around 9:00 pm .

2, you also can search a hotel around pudong airport.wait the first bus from shanghai to yiwu .it's around 11:30.

I think you choose the first way is better. when you arrive pudong airport ,you take bus to south train station ,then you can arrive to yiwu by train .

I'm eren in yiwu .If you need help for booking good hotel or some another help , such as guide ,sourcing ,translate or export ,pls don't hesite to contact me

best regards and have good trip!

eren

hotmail.com|wxrzyn
Dec 30, 2009 08:06
  • ZEPHER31
Hi, I am trying to figure out what train to catch to get to Yiwu... My friends flight arrives at 7pm, how long do you think it will take her to get through customs etc? I haven't flown into Shanghai for a while.

And then how long is it currently taking to get from PVG to Shanghai south train station, has it been snowing in Shanghai recently, and will this make it slower? (It was snowing when I was in Shanghai last week, but there didn't seem to be any bad traffic). I am looking at taking the airport shuttle no 7. How often does the shuttle come?

So the best option for trains is really the Z27/Z26, which leaves Shanghai at 9.51pm, do you think this is reasonable? If I purchase the tickets now, but we miss the train because her flight is late etc, can I get a refund?

Thanks
Dec 30, 2009 08:21
  • EREN
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZEPHER31 View Post

Hi, I am trying to figure out what train to catch to get to Yiwu... My friends flight arrives at 7pm, how long do you think it will take her to get through customs etc? I haven't flown into Shanghai for a while.

And then how long is it currently taking to get from PVG to Shanghai south train station, has it been snowing in Shanghai rece...

Hi friend,

welcome to yiwu!

some time it need cost 1 hours to get throug from the customs in the airport,so i think maybe you can take the last bus from airport to shanghai south train station. the last bus is around 8:00-8:30 pm .

it will need 40-60 minutes to shanghai south train station. maybe you will arrive the train station around 9:30 or 10:00 pm. so you need choose the ticket after 10:00 ,you will arrive at yiwu around 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning .It's very late .

I have two suggestion:
1, you can stay one ninght in a hotel near putong airport .I know one hotel ,it's good .
2,you can ask a private car to pick you up from pudong airport ,maybe need 2.5-3 hours .I also have some information of that .

If you need help, you can note me.I'm eren in yiwu .

best regards and good lucky!

eren

hotmail.com|wxrzyn
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: need to go from Shanghai PVR (arriving at 6 pm) airport to Yiwu,
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code