Menu
Why do you like travel?
Nov 29, 2007 22:47
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I love traveling! I like seeing different places and meeting different people of different cultures. I learn a lot by traveling. I make mistakes and learn from them as well. Of course, I could just buy books and read but experiencing it first-hand is the best.

I had 10 flights last month. Exhausting? Not really. Actually, flights are my "rest periods" because I am always walking when I am on earth. ^_^"

I even love seeing the different airports everywhere.

Dec 1, 2007 20:58
  • MOONDOLLARS
I like to travel because it broadens my worldview. It helps me become more cultured so when I do meet people from other countries in the U.S., I can be comfortable around them and strike up a conversation.

I also learn about myself when I travel like how American I am when I'm in Taiwan and how Taiwanese I am when I'm in the U.S.

It's true..the question shouldn't be "why travel"? It should be "why not travel?" The world is bigger than what you see around you. There are many people who have completely different ways of thinking and doing things and it's interesting to learn.

I guess it's intellectual drive as well...

- moondollars
http://community.faithvine.com/profiles/moondollars
Dec 12, 2007 11:55
GUESTJUSTME hey,i'm from slowenia and i would like to know main reasons why people decide to travel.do you maybe have msn or any other contact where i could be able to speak with you?
Feb 7, 2010 09:46
GUESTJASMIN7788 I love traveling , I think it's the best way to discover new things,
Feb 8, 2010 05:45
  • WANHU
I like to travel and used to travel extensively in 1996-2003, mostly for my profession. Now travel needs more money than before. It is good if we can make travel as a business, besides getting to see other countries, we get paid.
Wan
Mar 31, 2010 21:40
GUESTJAY I just know that China is a great country. Traveling around China for its diverse culture and beautiful landscapes is far more wounderful.

Traveling is sure to ease pressure. I wonder is there anyone who doesn't like it.
It is fascinating to be with wonderful Nature.
Apr 12, 2010 07:42
  • MARK_81
Why do I like to travel? Well I think its important to culture one self and experience as many different customs and traditions as you possibly can! I've been to many different places lived in some of them too! my travels have taken me first from australia to the US, backpacking across europe, and then discovering and travelling throughout asia. My first trip to china only occured within the last 4 yrs. I plan to go back soon my girlfriend has fallen in love with the place too!

Nov 19, 2010 07:24
GUEST54250 why do you like travel and tourism?
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why do you like travel?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code