Menu
Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Mar 31, 2008 03:45
GUEST70102 To shipping ,importer and manager,
This is Mr.Simon from shenzhen huayuan international logistics co.ltd,and is a international forwarder in shenzhen ,China. if you export and import from GUANGDONG
, we have heavy container to middle east,red sea,black sea,india and so on.and we have heavy containers in China(27tons).if you need my service ,you can relate me. tks!follows is our company's introduction.

Advantages:
l Experienced operations, logistics, and import/export personnel in its employ, and well-equipped to handle all phases of the
import/export process: cost estimates, unloading, loading, customs claims, bill of lading provision, import/export documentation,
warehousing, and detailed cargo tracking.
l Unique relationship with ocean transportation companies (MAERSK,,MSC,APL,WANHAI,OOCL,UASC,K'LINE ,MOL,STX,RCL,HYUNDAI,PIL,COSCO, CSCL,YANGMING,CSAV,EVERGREEN,etc…),

advantage destination port is follows:
 India:
Nhava sheva New dehli(T/P/F) Madras Chennai Calcutta Bombay Mundra
Hyderabad Cochin Bangalore
Bangladesh:
Chittagong Dhaka Mongla
Pakistan
Karachi(Qasim,Kict,Pict) Lahore
Sri lanka:
Colombo
middle east:
Jebel Ali Port Rashid Khor Fakkan
United Arab Emirates Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah Fujairah
Iran Banda Abbas
Kuwait Kuwait Shuaiba Shuwaikh Oman Muscat Salalah
Qatar Doha
Bahrain
Iraq Umm qasr Basrah Baghdad
Red sea:
Saudi Arabia Jeddah Damman Riyadh
Yemen Aden Hodeidah
Jordan Aqaba
Egypt Sokhna Alexandria Damietta Port said
Sudan Port Sudan
Suez Port Suez
East Africa Djibouti
Turkey (Istanbul) (mersin) (Gemlik) (Izmir)
Egypt Alexandria) (Demietta) (Port said)
Greece (Piraeus Thessalonikli)
Lebanon (Beirut)
Asyria (Lattakia)
cyprus (Limassol)
Romania Constanza
Isael (Ashdod) (Haifa)
Ukraine (odessa) (Illichevsk)
Bulgaria (Varna)
(Novorssiysk)
(Poti)

We have heavy containers in middle east,red sea, india,pakistan of 27tons.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………
Tel: 86-755-82255313
Mobile: 13554923050
Fax: 86-755-82236024
MSN: hotmail.com|CHT0606
Email: gmail.COM|SIMONCHEN66/huayuan-logistics.com|simon
Apr 1, 2008 00:59
GUEST81715 Dear Sir ,

This is amanda from XYD Int'l logisstics co.,ltd
Our company have good cooperation with K-line ,oocl,Apl.HPL ,etc these good shipping line for china - india ocean services
So once you have any need about these pls don't hestitae tell me
Not only we will supply you competitive price ,but also could guarantte you enough space in peak season

Amanda
email:hotmail.com|liying11111/xinyunda-logistics.com|amanda
tel:8675582224243
fax:8675582204614
Apr 5, 2008 10:38
GUEST07146 Trade company based in Foshan,Guangdong,China.

Mainly in construction materials business from China to more than 29 countires in the world.

Let us know if anything there we cn turn out to be of some asistance.

David
+86-757-82381986 Mail to: hotmail.com|goodmanskipper
Apr 5, 2008 15:16
GUEST75225 Seven Seas Shipping USA, FMC lic NVOCC located in Southern California looking to act as handling agent for consol ex China to USA. Anyone interested kindly ctc- sevenseashipping.com|info.
Currently involved in exports ex USA to India mainly ODc cargoes.

Rgds
Dsouza
Apr 7, 2008 02:34
  • LCTJORDAN
We are looking for Shipping Companies in Guangzhou, we have shipments to Aqaba (Jordan), please contact us on e-mail: hotmail.com|mkb_lb
Apr 14, 2008 02:42
GUESTZAIN Kind Attn marry,

We would like to introduce ourselves as one of the leading Freight Forwarders having 20 years of experience in the field of Sea and Air transportations and multi modal and inter modal logistics,

We have furnished some comprehensive informations on viable venture and as well we are ready to handle your incoming shipment into Pakistan as your delivery agents. We are also working on nominations and routing orders at large number from our foreign associates, providing them door to door services and etc.

We can enter into an agreement for a viable venture which should prove beneficial for both the entity.

Kindly acknowledge by going through our proposals and our corporate profile, which could be of an immense help and of interest .

Thanks/Best Regards
Zain zaidi
Documentation Officer

SHAH-E-KARAM SHIPPING AGENCIES
World Wide Freight Management
4/3 Al Abid Chambers,
New Challi, Shahrah-e-Liaquat,
Karachi - Pakistan.
Tel:- 92-21 2211201, 2620146-48
Fax:- 92-21 2628017
E-mail:- cyber.net.pk|ashba
Apr 16, 2008 02:03
GUESTADEL i search for the way to import from china
Apr 22, 2008 05:08
GUESTNANA Happy New Year My Dear Customer, price for 2008

It's my pleasure contacting you to inform you about my product '' Alluvial Gold Dust". I am a Gold Dealer here in Ashanti Region,Ghana. I am having in stock right now 800kg of Alluvial Gold Dust and seek your assistance in helping me doing the sale there in your location.

My F.C.O is described as follows:
New price for AU GOLD DUST

Commodity.......... Au Metal
Quantity.......... 800kg
Quality.......... 22+ carat
Price..........15,000 US Dollars/kg
Shipment.......... By Air
Package.......... Export Carton Case.

Terms and Condition:

I will be very grateful if you can come down here and do inspection of the goods properly before we commence shipment.I agree to follow the lot with you to your country and get paid after the final assay and refinery in your location.I shall await your utmost response soon.

Regards,

Nana A. Addo.
Aroma Mining Company.
hotmail.com|nana_addo2007
NB;you have to understand that in this kind of gold business you need to call so that we can get back to you immidatly must of the time we may be out of were we can have assess to Email.
Apr 24, 2008 07:16
GUEST67171 Hello there,

We, the Best Logistics ltd, are a freight forwarding business in Bangladesh. We also handle cargo at any air and sea ports including Customs brokering. We are earnestly looking for partners in Chaina, USA and Europe to do the business based on reciprocity. Please visit our websit www.bestlogisticsltd.com and express your interest, if you intend, to any of our management personnel.

Your interest or inquiry will be handled with utmost care and importance.

Thanks and kind regards.

M. H. Rahman
Chairman
Best Logistics Ltd.
yahoo.com|hrahman303
bestlogisticsltd.com|hafiz
Apr 28, 2008 17:12
GUESTISAAC A... i have 1000 blood collection tubes to be shipped fro china to ghana.
Page 3 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code