Menu
Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Apr 29, 2008 22:23
GUESTSAMMO hello, every 1 here.i work in a 1 of the biggest freight forwader in china called penavico.i am right now in shunde district,foshan city,gd province.if you need our service,pls contact me by MSN:hotmail.com|sammogodson
or send email to :penavicocargo.com|sammo.luo
ths.
best regards
SAMMO
Apr 29, 2008 22:42
GUESTSAMMO well,maybe we could have a good talk.
sammo
May 3, 2008 01:07
GUEST51945 Hi,dear my friend,we are here a freight forwarder in Shenzhen China and can handle all brand shipment,could you kindly add my MSN or send me mail at hotmail.com|decent_inter
Best regards and many thanks/michael
May 4, 2008 06:47
GUEST16938 Do you have an agent in Kuwait ? Would you be interested in setting up an agency tie up in Kuwait ?

If so, please mail to gmail.com|purpleram in strict confidence
May 4, 2008 06:58
GUEST16938 We are a large and old shipping/logistics entity located in Kuwait open to establishing tie up with forwarders from China.
If you are seeking a partner for your operations in Kuwait, please mail your details in confidence to gmail.com|purpleram and accordingly we can take this further.
May 7, 2008 03:09
GUESTANSON
dear friend:

we are an professional internation freight forwarder located in guangzhou,Guangdong,China.
as a "class A" forwarding company, we offer professional sea,air,express etc logistics services
with competitive rates. At all times, We obtained the high praise of customer. and now
we can arrange the shipment from any port of china to worldwide with reliable service and
competitive rate,such as guangzhou,shenzhen,xiamen,shanghai,ningbo,qingdao,tianjin etc

Features Specifications:Global Sea Forwarding Services
1. Worldwide ocean freight,air freight,express services
2. LCL or FCL service
3. Warehousing, distribution, insurance, customs clearance
5. Professional door-to-door, cy to door, cy to cy logistics
6. Inspection of goods,Fumigation Certificate, Certificate of Origin
Welcome to contact Anson for more details.

Tks and best rgds!
anson yu
=======================================
Guangzhou Maritime Int`l Freight CO.,LTD
TEL: +86 (020)8435 7655(Direct line)
M/B: +86 137 1063 4485
FAX: +86 (020)8435 7639
E-M:163.com|qinglin8150
MSN:hotmail.com|qinglinyes
W/S:http://www.express-maritime.com
May 8, 2008 06:02
GUESTELLY LEE Dear Sir ,

Have a nice day !

We are freight forwarder in Shenzhen ,we have good rates to New Delhi, for future details , pls contact with me via MSN: focusfreight.com|focusser OR VIA SKYPE: elly_focus .

Thanks and Best Regards

Elly Lee
Tel: 86-755-83690532
Fax: 86-755-25321538
Email:focusfreight.com|focusser
MSN:focusfreight.com|focusser
FOCUS FREIGHT LIMITED

May 17, 2008 19:39
GUEST51713 We have a problem did not know hair dyes are prohibited items.

Prohibited Items. While prohibited items may appear harmless, under certain circumstances they can easily become dangerous. Air pressure and temperature changes, for example, could cause a prohibited item to leak, ignite or explode. Items with an IATA Dangerous Goods classification include:Oxidising substances and organic peroxides (e.g. hair dye). Classification 5.1

A supplier in Taiwan said:
1. Send liquid by air with some problem. And this can not send much quantity. Now only EMS system accept to deliver. (Post office system). (just small package, and we will pay all charge!)
2. If you send more by air, will charge as "Air cargo", both of us need to do custom clearance and pay the tax. (this cost too much).

We have samples of hair color to collect in Guangzhou and DHL refused to collect.
So we need Freight Company in Guangzhou to collect and transport to UK by air or surface (sea),

Regards
Ada Li
yahoo.com|dennyada
May 18, 2008 02:15
  • JULIAN197200
My ocean freight company is in shengzhen, Very nice with the resonable price. I will give you his contact number if you need it.
Cecilia
yahoo.com|sony197200
May 25, 2008 09:26
GUEST17202 Bill

I am looking urgently for a reliable freight company that would take my sons things (one large trunk) from Pinggu near Beijing to Ningbo. I need the company to store his trunk in Ningbo for 2 months. Can you recommend any please?

Thanks

Ann from England
Page 4 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code