Menu
Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Jun 30, 2008 23:09
GUEST22103 Dear This is Jessie,i can Provide the rates from SHUNDE TO INDIA,if you have any inqs,pls contact me
MSN:hotmail.com|overseas_tianyida,email:sztianyida.com|Jessie
Jun 30, 2008 23:26
GUESTELLY CHEN Dear Sir /Madam,

This is Elly Chen from Global Link Logistics Co., Ltd in China.We are freight forwarder who has full logistics service in China,
We have good relationship with many big carriers such as ZIM,APL, NCL, MSC, EMC etc., there we are able to negotiate reasonable freight.
Our network covers all Asia / Middle East / European area and south America, our national service covers all main ports of China, no need doubt, our national and international network are tightly work for you.

Best wishes,
Elly Chen

MSN:globallink.cn|sales13

Jul 3, 2008 01:06
GUEST19921 pls feel free to contact us any time regarding any query to/fm PAKISTAN.
b.regards
IRSHAD
cyber.net.pk|shpg
Jul 3, 2008 02:52
  • SIDEREAL
Dear Sir/madam;

We would like to introduce ourselves as one of the leading freight forwarders in TURKEY..
Our headquarters are in Istanbul. For more info pls visit our website : www.sidereal.com.tc
We provide the services includes: sea/airfreight forwarding,consolidation,trucking,warehouse and customs brokage,etc.
We have to say that our company's first aim is to have a honest reliable relationships with our partner and make the business develop to higher level day by day within honesty and clients satisfaction...
We are looking for a good agents to handle our sea & air cargos and we would like to handle your regular shipments from your area to all Turkey ports without any problem with pleasure.
If you are interested in to co-operate with our company,pls send mail as following adress to get our offers and to get more info. sidereal.com.tc|cagatay

Thanks & Best Regards

Cagatay BAYINDIR
General Manager / Genel Müdür
Sidereal Logistics - Istanbul / Turkey
Sidereal Uluslararası Nak. ve Dis. Tic Ltd. Sti.
Tel : 90 216 530 30 62-63
Fax : 90 216 530 30 67
sidereal.com.tc|cagatay
www.sidereal.com.tc
Jul 3, 2008 08:25
  • YOUNUS
Hi Ridwan,

I just joined this portal. My name is Younus & i have on hand experience of running freight forwarding business on my own of more than 10 years.

I am located at Karachi, Pakistan. ANd can help you with regards to your freight needs, be it an individual shipment or finding a reliable freight forwarder counterpart for you.

thanks/rgds

Younus
Jul 9, 2008 00:16
GUESTBRENT CHEN Dear friends,

thanks for your read it.please allow me to take this opportunity to introduce ourself .East & West Logistics Co.,Ltd is located in QINGDAO a famous seaside city .

If you have any question about freight or any things you want to know about qingdao,pls let us know .as a friend i will do my best to solve your problem as soon as possible to contact me.thanks

EAST&WEST LOGISTICS CO., LTD
Tel: 86-0532-8079 0600
Fax: 86-0532-8506 6862
Mobile:+86-15865329980
Email: ewlchina.com|info
MSN:hotmail.com|chenbingtaomsn

yours faithfully,
brent chen
Jul 10, 2008 06:39
GUEST13523
Hi, I have my own business as a indentor & Freight Forwarding, you can contact me at my email address i.e. hotmail.com|dominicferns. The name of my company is D.J.Ferns Trading Co.

Hope to hear from you.

Bye

Rgds
Dominic
Jul 12, 2008 10:21
GUEST94100 Dear Sir/Madam,
This is Binay from India I am in Mobile phone business interested to import mobile phone from shenzhen , China pl guide me about handling agent who will care my order item and ship to calcutta and he will guide me when I will visit shenzhen .
before a month I visit shenzhen and contact various companies accordingly I finalise to import the mobile phone for which I am looking a reliable forwarding agent who have a knowledge of english so we can communicate to each other easely
pl let me know how to start ?
Binay Tiwari,
Tel: 0091-98640-17222
E.mail: rediffmail.com|spider.959
Jul 17, 2008 08:42
GUEST16184 Dear Sir,

We are Freight Forwarder and customs clearing agent in pakistan we are required a nomicnated freight forwarder agnts in china for our client shipments.

Regards

Muahmmad Ijaz Imran
CEO
Worldlinks
Jul 17, 2008 12:38
GUEST14248 dear mr.simon ,

iam hortly from tuticorin , india.
our company name : SHRINE FREIGHT SYSTEMS
can u offer ur agency to handle ur containers at india.
if u container in india , we can to move ur require destination

expecting ur reply on my email : shrinefreights.com|msvr

brgds / HSVR.M
Page 6 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code