Menu
Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Jul 20, 2008 04:33
GUESTMOHAN P... Hi

We are young people in Nepal started our forwarding company. We are looking for agents in China who have shipment to Nepal and are looking for reliable agents. Kindly contact me @ yahoo.com|parbatinterprise

We want to introduce ourselves to you that Parbat Enterprises is a trading
house of different kinds of consumer and non-consumer items. The nature of our
company is to import items from overseas and sell them in wholesale. By
visiting your website we are interested.What we need at your orizaintaion details
of them. Please send to my address these aforesaid documents. We will be
waiting eagerly for your positive response and will be very happy to establish
a business relation with your company.

With Best Regards
Mohan Panta
Parbat Enterprises
Post Box No:- 11430
Dt No:- 122
Kathmandu, Nepal

Jul 21, 2008 01:02
GUEST21835 Dear Mr. Simon

Do you have any cargo to be sent to chittagong and or exported from chittaogng, mongla. or any news for air shipment.

we are newly established freight forwarding company in bangladesh & we hope can give you best services on it.

regards
anup
arnab international agency
Jul 21, 2008 22:21
GUEST22696 Good day.

Anybody need an agent to handle your shipment in Malaysia / Singapore / Thailand / Indonesia / China and even Australia? We are able to act as your releasing agent at destination an even provide door to door delivery services.

For further details or inquiry, kindly contact us at : -

seawayshpg.com.my|leow
or
hotmail.com|leow2369
Aug 2, 2008 12:41
GUESTMR IBRA... Dear Sir,

Am Mr Ibrahim Sekou, a native of Bamako in Republic of Mali West Africa .

Am contacting you on behalf of my Community which comprises of mainly local Gold miners to represent and as well look for a prospective buyer for the bulk of Gold mined locally in our Community.

My Community in conjunction with the Village heads has in their possession this article (Gold Dust)

NATURE OF OUR BUSINESS GOLD DUST

1 Purity 99.9 .

2 Quantity 750 Kg

3 Quality 22 carat plus

4 $9,500 USD for one Kg.

You can see our product from below attachment .

The Community as well as the right to go into any contract of extraction or mining with any interested person or company depending on the discussion reached between both parties concerned.

If you are interested in buying gold from us, i would be inviting you to Bamako Mali to see what you wan’t to buy and sign an agreement before you can carry the Gold dust back to your countrywith me.

I remain to hear from you soonest

Regards

Mr Ibrahim Sekou

Mobile : +223 34 50 351
Email: yahoo.fr|sekuu_2000
Aug 3, 2008 20:48
GUEST53103 Dear Sirs/Madams,

How do you do!

I'm Celia Sun,so glad to introduce me and my company to you. My company, Shenzhen Jevien, has received a Class A forwarder's License for its operations in China by The Ministry of Commerce. We provide sea & air freight, trucking,customs declaration,warehouse & other relative services.The most be mentioned is that we can offer the favourable price as well as our service for the shipping line to South-east Asia countries,also including Middle-East and so on.

Moreover,We have one trading company - Shenzhen Jevien trading Co.,Ltd. We can help you purchase commodities you need in China. Also we have branches in Shanghai & Guangzhou.

If possible, we are willing to enter into business relations with your firm on the basis of equality , mutual benefit and exchanging what one has for what one need.

Awaiting for co-operation with you in the nearest future!

Best Regards
Sincerely Yours
Celia Sun

Shenzhen Jevien Logistics Co.,Ltd.
Room 805,Jing Guang Centre Building,
Luo Hu District,Shenzhen City,P.R.China
Tel:86-755-82378140 Fax:86-755-25175457

E-mail:jevien.com|celia
sina.com|sunli822
Msn:hotmail.com|jevien_overbiz2
Aug 4, 2008 04:27
GUEST18355 Dear All

This is Jane from Shenzhen Horseman shipping co.,ltd. We are the member of WCA/CGLN, We was authorized to be agents by Maersk ( P&O Nedlloyd ) fm 2002.. Presently, we have offices in Hongkong ,Guangzhou, Shenzhen,Shantou,Qingdao, Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian, Tianjin, Ningbo, Chongqing, Xiamen,etc, which We can provide you great competitive rate from CHina mainland to Worldwide.

If you need such service ,Please feel free to contact me at :

yahoo.cn|janenvocc
Aug 4, 2008 21:22
  • FEIZHONGCAI
Dear Sir/Madam,

Very nice to introduce myself to you.This is Jacky Fei from JET INTL AIR CARGO,an international forwarder,located at Hongkong,and branch company at Shenzhen.also having our offices at China main cities,such as Guangzhou,Shanghai,Hangzhou,Beijing,Chengdu,Chongqing and so on.so we can supply you with high efficient service and competitive rates for you.

IF some requirements,pls feel free to contact us.

MSN:hotmail.com|marketingdept7-jetcargo
Email:jetcargo.cn|marketing15
TEL:0755-82214683-819
Aug 6, 2008 03:26
GUESTSHAN Hi ,

Im looking for any international freight forwarding company's whom have interest in opening branch or office in PENANG,MALAYSIA. I have 20 years experience in Freight Forwarding (Total Logitics).
Currently working as a Branch Manager in one of int'l company but looking forward for better prospect
with some new company.
My contact yahoo.com|masharen

Regards
shan
Aug 10, 2008 21:57
GUESTJASON Hello Sir,
I am Jason,from SILK ROAD LINE SHIPPING COMPANY in Guangzhou,China.We have the experience in this field for ten years since 1998.We are pleased to cooperated with you.Thank you
Best regards
Jason
Aug 10, 2008 22:50
GUESTJASON Dear Muahmmad ,
How are you.I am Jason,form SILK ROAD LINE SHIPPING COMPANY in Guangzhou,China.I am pleased to be the partner of freight forwarder in Guangzhou,China.Thank you
My MSN:hotmail.com|jasonchen0511
Best regards
Jason
Page 7 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code