*ice cream
*fresh or freezing vegetable
*meat and chicken
*susage and fresh leaven
storing all article of food or frozen products
*perishable such as radio photographes
in a low temperatore area.

2-regular delivering service to oilfieldes or comanies

most of delivering is from JEBEL ALI port(Dubai)

CIS countries where are our activities:
Uzbeistan,Tajikistan,Armenia,Azerbaijan and Georgia
- Havy truck for Kazakstan and Kyrgystan

(contain 30 truckes are delivering via this routes.)

Where our offices are:
All entry outskirt of Iran

It is our honores that our high quality service and well trained stuff help us to keep our clients trust and satisfaction.
we are here to attend your cargo from the point up destination and ensure smooth,safest and fastest delivery.

to contact:
E_MAIL: ymail.com|tabeshsari

M.MASOUDI
Sep 1, 2008 02:04
GUEST03130 Dear friends:
How are you.I am Jason,form SILK ROAD LINE SHIPPING COMPANY in Guangzhou,China.I am pleased to be the partner of freight forwarder in Guangzhou,China.Thank you
My MSN:hotmail.com|jasonchen0511
Best regards
Jason
Sep 2, 2008 08:42
GUEST07183 hello ,
I am from South Port Logistics (Pvt) Ltd
For any inquiries to srilanka
Contact
wrook.com|shamaal
Sep 4, 2008 01:17
GUESTJASON Dear friends:
How are you.I am Jason,form SILK ROAD LINE SHIPPING COMPANY in Guangzhou,China.I am pleased to be the partner of freight forwarder in Guangzhou,China.Thank you
My MSN:hotmail.com|jasonchen0511
My Skype:jason-silk road line freight forwarder
Best regards
Jason
Sep 8, 2008 02:40
GUEST0000 HI
THIS IS TABESH SARI TRANSPORTATION COMPANY IN IRAN
we take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as TABESHSARI company. mostly active in land and dedicated refrigerated commodities transport system ,comprise: all article of food or frozen products and perishable such as radio photographs in a low temperature area. 2-regular delivering service to oilfields or companies most of delivering is from JEBEL ALI port(Dubai) CIS countries where are our activities: Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Georgia- Heavy truck for Kazakstan and Kyrgystan (contain 30 container are delivering via this routes.) our company has different offices in all important borders and ports of Iran such as B.Abbas and other seaports and having experience staffs .
our honors that our high quality service and well trained stuff help us to keep our clients trust and satisfaction. we are here to attend your cargo from the point up to destination . ensure smooth, safest and fastest delivery.
to contact:
E_MAIL: ymail.com|tabeshsari
FAX:00982188679270

Sep 9, 2008 05:32
GUESTRYAN CO... hi, my name is ryan conway from ireland
i have just started freight fowarding.
Sep 9, 2008 05:38
GUEST18125 Hi
I could assist
cosren.co.za|nithiag
Sep 10, 2008 07:58
GUESTSELIM Dear sirs,

Our company is one of the leading Freight forwarders company working in the Egyptian market since 1977...

Main activities:-
1- Ship's agent at all Egyptian ports and Suez Canal.
2- Freight forwarders at all Egyptian ports / Airports.
3- Consolidations cargo.
4- Project movers.
And all related shipping business. (pls check our web-sites : www.newmarineshipping.com and www.alfatransegypt.com ).

We will be glad to cooperate with your esteemed company in all possible ways of cooperation (FRT rates / consignment cargoes / FRT collections....etc)

Hoping to receive your inquiries in the near future.

Company full style:
Alfa Trans
1 Victor Bassily, Bab Sharky - Alexandria, Egypt.
P.O.Box: 2063
Tel: +2034869475
Fax:+2034874058
PIC: Eng. Khaled Al Awwa Mobile:+20101600262
Cpt. Awwa Mobile:+20101600263

Best regards
Alfa Trans
Khaled Al Awwa
+2 0101600262
alfatransegypt.com|alfatrans

N.B:
For consignment, pls use the below name for our holding company:
New Marine
68,Horreya Avenue - Bab Shark
Alexandria, Egypt
P.O.Box : 2063
Phone : +203 4805020
Sep 11, 2008 04:39
GUEST24689 Hello There,
We are PT. Boorsa Indonesia looking for agent in China, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, USA, Europe. PT. Boorsa Indonesia was founded in 2005. We have a small but fully dedicated team. The team is a mixed of members with long experience in the industry and young & well-trained members.

Together with our network of international & regional agents, we have the capabilities to provide your company with a comprehensive freight & transportation solutions while trying to find you the best available rates from/to/within Indonesia.

We can help in handling your goods door to door. Our experts possess critical knowledge in handling any types of goods from various industries such as FMCG, Telecommunication, Military, Transportation, Energy, IT, Medical Supplies, Machineries & Agricultural.

We expect to be back in a partnership
Tri Handayani
Operational Admin Support
email: boorsa.co.id|tri.handayani

Sep 16, 2008 11:46
GUESTMARTIN ... I am Sabrina Vescera and I am the Operations Manager of a project logistics freight forwarder called Martin-Bencher located in New Jersey. We specialize in large out of gauge shipments as well as flat racks, open tops, and standard containers. We can provide ocean and or domestic quotes, and can handle shipments from door to door. I am sure you have a current project logistics team in the mix right now, but I would be happy to quote you on any upcoming shipments if you are interested. Feel free to email and or call me at anytime.

You can visit us at www.martin-bencher.com

Sabrina Vescera
Mountainside NJ 07092
Tel: (908) 232-0733/Fax: (908)232-0054
e-mail: Martin-bencher.com|sabrina.vescera
Page 9 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code