Menu
Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Aug 11, 2008 02:34
GUEST21318 Dear Sir,

I'm looking for freight company that can transfer the good from China to Malaysia. Can you help me?
I'm looking for most reasonable price of freight services. please email me at: yahoo.com|fairytales_gal and my name is tasyin.

Thank you
Aug 11, 2008 04:50
GUESTWEN XING Good evening everybody. I am looking for freight company in china( Fujian ). I need to my products to be delivery to Singapore / Cambodia. I hope you will provide me a good site . THanks for everyday
Aug 11, 2008 04:51
GUESTWIN XING please contact me by hotmail.com|khun_22
Aug 11, 2008 12:58
  • ADOMSHIP
We are looking for Ships Owners, Charterers, Brokers, freight forwarders who would like an agent in GHANA,West Africa
We can handle all shipping related services, customs clearance and door deliveries in the Ghana, and to our neighboring countries including Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger.
Please fell free to contact me, our rates are very competitive.
My contact information is

Adu Stevens -Managing Director/CEO

ADOM SHIPPING & TRADING CO. LTD
TELEPHONE ADDRESS
Tel/Fax: 00233 22 210405 P. O. Box CO 1197
Mobile: 00233 243228696 / 00233242542238 Tema – Ghana
Email: yahoo.co.uk|adomship West Africa

Aug 12, 2008 05:57
  • FREIGHT
This is Aasia Rehman from Continental Freight System Pvt Ltd which is a first-class freight forwarding company located in Paksitan. Our main service is to provide ocean freight air freight warehouse trucking and all international forwarding business to our customers. Regarding ocean transportation we have strong advantage freight contract with Maersk CMA MSC COSCO APL SAFMARINe PIL EVERGREEN & GML & air lines PIA,EMIRATES,QATAR,ITTHEHAD,BRITISH,THAI,SINGAPORE & LUFTANSA etc. Please kindly click here to enter our web site (http://www.cfs.com.pk) to know more details.

We hope to establish agency relation with your esteemed company by this chance for mutual profit.

You are welcome to send us the enquiry any time you like. And we will give our special attention to any of your information

If you still have any question Please feel free to contact us or make me voice

Thanks with best regards

Aasia Rehman(Ms)

M/s.Continental Freight Systems (Pvt) Ltd.
Continental House
58-A/IIGhalib Market
Lahore - Pakistan.
Tel. No. 92-42-5877403 - 07
UAN: 92-42-111 068 068
Fax No. +9242-5877408
E Mail: cfs.com.pk|aasia
E Mail: brain.net.pk|cfsho
Web: www.cfs.com.pk
MSN: hotmail.com|aasia_lhrcfs
Aug 18, 2008 14:02
GUEST54110 hi im looking for bulgarian shipping agency im guangzhou .jimi&roza nikolova.tankx from yahoo.com.TANKX|usa.kountchokountchev
Aug 20, 2008 15:12
GUESTMIKE Dear Sir,

I'm looking for freight company that can transfer the good from China to England. Can you help me?
I'm looking for most reasonable price of freight services. please email me at: hotmail.co.uk|synoradzki

Thank you
Aug 20, 2008 21:10
GUESTELLY Dear all,

This is Elly Chen from Global Link Logistics Co., Ltd in China.We are freight forwarder who has full logistics service in China and all Asia area.

Our service including:

SEA FREIGHT
AIR FREIGHT
CONSOLIDATION
TRANSPORTATION
MULTI MODAL
CUSTOMS CLEARANCE AND INSPECTION

Our network covers all Asia / Middle East / European area and south America,
our national service covers all main ports of China, no need doubt, our national and international network are tightly work for you.

Our special customers care: 365days one year, 24hours per day whatever your cargo is small or big, whenever your nomination arrives our hand, we take care it always, timely communication enable you trace your cargo just on time.

Join hands together with us right now if you want a partner basis not just an agent. China, the biggest freight forwarding market is waiting for you, We, Global Link is waiting for your sincere response at your first convenient time.

Thanks and best regards!
Elly Chen
Global Link Logistics Co., Ltd
Add:16B-C,Sunisland Building, South Dongmen Road, Shenzhen, China
Tel:+86-755-82143377
FAX:+86-755-82143851
Mail/MSN:globallink.cn|sales13
Aug 24, 2008 03:47
GUESTSOUHEIL Pls Feel free to contact me in my e-mail:

hllogistics.com|souheil
Aug 24, 2008 23:40
GUESTSONG KS provides customers around the world with fully-integrated sourcing & transportation services, with a network that encompasses Asia, Europe, North/ South America, Middle East, Australia and Africa.

KS Trading & Forwarder (Hereinafter abbreviated to KS) is a prospective and specialized trading and forwarder company with world-wide comprehensive businesses. Company’s headquarters lies to the beautiful Pearl River—the largest river in Southern China, located in the most bustling business center of Guangzhou, which is the third largest city in China. KS’s office—One-Link plaza is the biggest Toys and Gifts Wholesale Market in Southern China.

In spite of the headquarters in Guangzhou, KS sets offices and warehouse in Yiwu, Zhejiang, branches in many parts of Southeast Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Taiwan, and agents in Australia, Europe, North/South America and Africa, Middle East.

KS is a professional provider of integrated trading and logistics services of shipping and air transport. Since the establishment, with the excellent management, KS has been expanding in a very high rate and keep the trading and forwarder service develop in a good balance. Our main services include:

l Airport Picking up and Dropping off / Booking Discount Hotel / Renting Car

l Interpretation / Translation/ Meeting Arrangement / Business Negotiation

l Customized Market Research / Tailor-made Business Plan

l Information Consultant / Sourcing New Product or Supplier

l Purchasing and Payment on Behalf

l Cargo Packing and Inspection / Custom declaration

l Container Loading / Consolidation / Warehousing

l Air and Sea Cargo / LCL and FCL shipping / Door to Door Service

KS is a local to help you in every way possible

Relying on a solid information infrastructure, using the platform of the Internet, we can always provide customers with the latest and most accurate commercial information and help our customer to grasp business opportunities.

With years of operating experience, our professional stuff take a service philosophy of “customer orientation”, can provide customers with tailor-made personalized management program of supply chain, ensure an effective flow of cargoes and materials through the supply chains, to minimize costs and save the time. And we have won customers’ deep trust and high appreciation.

“Big Enough to Meet Your Needs & Small Enough to Care Your Service.” KS will offer you a “Professional, Quick, and Reliable” service! All enquiries are welcome and sincerely expect to cooperate with you!

Key to Success for your business in everywhere of China—That’s KS!

Can email me : ksgz.com|song
Page 8 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Looking for reliable Shipping or Freight Forwarding Companies in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code