Menu
Can you do this?
Oct 23, 2007 03:52
  • BBQQ
Can you do this like this madam? She is 80 years old now. But her physicial condition is very well. The news said that she suffered stroke at her fifties. After getting back from the hospital, she started doing exercises everyday. She has been keeping walking for many years. Everyday, she walks about 4 kilometers. At present, she has recovered from the stroke throughly. What's more, she has not cought cold for a very long time.

Oct 23, 2007 03:54
  • BBQQ
No.2

Oct 23, 2007 04:11
In a nutshell, no, not even close, I'm sure I would do myself an injury and end up with a high pitched voice, he he
I admire anyone who can do this.
Alan
Oct 23, 2007 23:14
  • ICEBLUE
He he,

Alan, do you underestimate yourself? Why not have a try? I would like to see what would happen. LOL.

You don't do regular exercises, right? Take care and exercise as much as possible.
Oct 24, 2007 00:48
I have a wonderful exercise for the right arm, it involves tilting a glass filled with the " amber necter " down my throat, he he
Seriously though I do need to exercise having just recovered from a torn tendon in my knee, I could only do low impact exercises, my upper body is much stronger tham my poor old legs.
Oct 24, 2007 01:23
  • UMERTTS
i can do , coz i m alos have blck belt in karatay, so i can strach my legs like this
Oct 24, 2007 07:23
  • DODGER
My Wife asked me to join in her Yoga class that she teaches to do all of this stuff.
Sorry love I said, I’ve just done my sacroiliac..boom boom.
Dodger.
Oct 24, 2007 07:42
I think that go will over a few heads Dodger..
Thinking back to when I was in Beijing my girlfriend was trying to get me doing some exercises for my bad knee, I ended up falling backwards onto the bed leaving her in fits of laughter.
I told it's not funny I have trouble getting my leg over, he he
Post a Reply to: Can you do this?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code