Menu
Do you ever sleepwalk?
Oct 29, 2007 02:24
Is that how you ended up in Oz then Dodger? wearing the wrong clothes and the wrong name and address.
Only joking mate,
Alan.
Oct 29, 2007 05:02
  • DODGER
Alan,
My parents sent me off to school with my lunch wrapped in a map.
Wrong map.
When I did finally get home 30 years later they had gone.
Silly thing is it’s a true story.
Dodger
Oct 29, 2007 06:23
Crikey Dodger that was a bloody big map, only joking mate.
I remember you said in another tread you were an orphan.
Alan
Oct 29, 2007 09:15
  • CHYNAGYRL
That's an interesting story Dodger. You turned out alright, though!
I used to sleepwalk and tell people things in my sleep that I couldn't remember after getting up. I also sang operatic tunes while sleeping. It was embarassing if I had roommates. Doesn't happen much anymore though... and I can never remember my hotel room number either...
Oct 29, 2007 12:19
The operatic tunes must have been scary for your roommates Chynagyrl, and I would be verry worried if you can never remember your hotel room number, you might have a very long night wrapped in towels to spare your blushes, more embarassing thing would be it would be on CCTV, imagine the security men having a good old perv, he he
Oct 30, 2007 03:51
  • DODGER
Alan, it’s a long story so I won’t bore you to tears.
On a lighter note I used to loved playing and listening to Gilbert and Sullivan Operettas.
I only snore in my sleep I am told, not walking..
But I have had the hotel room close after me when I went to pick up the paper once.
Thank god I had a towel on and was in good shape.
Ok, vanity.
Dodger.
Oct 30, 2007 04:35
I was told a good story by my friend ( my old boss ) who was in a Turkish bath once and had to use the loo, he went out through a door only to find it slammed behind him trapping his towel, he was stuck in an open reception and hid until the female receptionist turned her back while he ran back in, we were in fits of laughter when he told us.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you ever sleepwalk?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code