Menu
work license to z-visa to work permit
Jan 9, 2010 03:20
GUEST54210 I have tried down load Form 160EH for student visa but I am unasble to download the same.Can anyone let me know if Form 160 can be used instead,

Regards
Bal
Feb 9, 2010 08:41
GUESTOLA hi
i dont have any visa or potential employer in china, but i would really want to go and work there, is is wise to go just on a turist visa and look for a job there?
Feb 13, 2010 04:49
  • APAULT
There is little problem with doing that, although it is technically not permitted: Many people do it. But of course, if you get a job you should go through the appropriate procedures for obtaining a suitable visa.
Jun 8, 2010 14:44
GUEST29136 DId you have any luck. I have a criminal record and really want to teach in etither honk kong or china. Any advice would be greatly received ?
Jun 13, 2010 23:39
GUEST87220 If you have a criminal record just check "no" and hope they don't look you up.
Jun 30, 2010 01:52
  • SMILE1212
hello GUESTOLA ,

You can come to china on a L visa ,and when you have the suitable job,you can apply for the working visa .
Jan 24, 2011 10:11
GUESTJAY Good Day

Please could you tell me what is the worst that can happen to you if found working on a F visa.

Are the negotionable?
Is there a way around it.

Regards
Apr 26, 2011 04:26
GUEST88110 hi, i want to ask a question about getting the work permit in china, i have been hired by an oilfield services company in beijing during my last sememster of my university, now i am already a graduate(fresh graduate with no experience), my company told me that according to the labour laws its hard for me to get the work permit for i am short of work experience they need some 2 yrs experience i suppose, but parallel to it is there any chance for me to get the lisence here for i have qualified the proficiency test HSK and i think it can help me out in finding out a solution of this problem.Or any other way if i can get the lisence means some strong supporting documents my company need to provide if required,Thanks and awaiting your reply
Apr 26, 2011 21:25
  • JOHNNASH
Your company has to try to apply for Alien Employment Lincese for you, your passport, degree and physical medical examination are required. If the application is denied, you can apply for a business visa to work in China, but your company need to get an official invitation letter from Beijing Foreign Affairs Office. As I know, some visa agencies in Beijing have their own contact with the Ministry of Labor and Social Security and Foreign Affairs Office, you can ask your company to do it through a visa agency.
Page 6 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: work license to z-visa to work permit
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code