Menu
Are you willing to go shopping with your GF or wife?
Oct 31, 2007 21:56
  • KEVIN0518
Yemmie, it seems that you enjoy yourself in shopping with your girl. I can understand that why they ask your advice on clothes because 'she wants to look beautiful for you'. Another reason why they want to go shopping with you is that you are her 'wallet'. Haha, am I right? But to pay for your beloved is really a happy thing.
Nov 1, 2007 02:02
  • APAULT
What a silly question!!!! The whole point of having a gf or wife is so that they can do the shopping and relieve men of this most tedious and stressful activity. Then men can get on with the important things in life like watching the football on TV with a cold beer nearby. This is called 'women's liberation' - women have liberated men so they can now achieve their full potential instead of having to look after them all the time like in the bad old days!!

Nov 1, 2007 04:23
  • JIMMYB
But you should pay for it. It is not easy to wander with her in different shopping malls. Don't you feel a little bit tired? Haha, I am lazy so that I'd like to choose this most tedious and stressful activity----watching football games on TV with a cold coke instead of a beer ( I do not like drinking beer).
Nov 7, 2007 03:07
  • DREAMLIFE
I just think that only Chinese men are reluctant to go shopping with their GF or wife. After reading your posts, I find that 'men on earth are the same in nature'.

Jimmby, paying the bill is not the main reason why men wouldn't like to go shopping with their GF or wife. There must be other reasons.
Nov 7, 2007 03:23
  • DODGER
Dreamlife,
we are all the same perhaps? We just hate it.
I would rather spend 1 hour with my head down a toilet than go shopping.
Dodger.
Nov 7, 2007 03:57
  • DREAMLIFE
Dodger, what if your wife asks you to go shopping with her? Will you refuse her or just go with her unwillingly? I guess that most men would go with his wife though they are unwilling.
Nov 7, 2007 11:14
  • CARLOS
Woman comes from hair dresser looking herself from mirror: "Oh, I should have asked her to fix my hair different than this, the colour is horrible, too" Man: "No, it looks just fine" "Just fine, is that all?"..........
She comes from shopping clothes looking herself from the mirror again:" I should have bought the other clothes, they were better, I look so fat with these" "No, they look fine on You, You donĀ“t look fat at all with those clothes on" "So I look fat with other clothes?"

Whether go shopping or not, man is guilty for everything. Staying at home only makes the suffer shorter.

Carlos
Nov 7, 2007 20:22
  • DREAMLIFE
Carlos, it seems that you are really annoyed by going shopping with your wife, hehe. Unluckily, we can not always stay at home. Otherwise, your wife will be very angery. "You have time to stay at home and watch football games, but do not have time to go shopping with me." That is what they will say. Sigh, women are the most changeable in the world.
Nov 7, 2007 20:27
  • JIMMYB
Any women who would like to tell me why you would like to 'invite' your husband or BF to go shopping with you? So far, only one female member participates in the talk.
Nov 8, 2007 13:01
  • CARLOS
Dreamlife,
seriously, if (when) my wife asks (tells, heh) me to go shopping with her, I would go if there was not something important to do. I definitely would not like it and after two hours I would not be able to act interested any more.
(Actually I have been shopping with my lao po, and liked it, but we were not shopping clothes, shoes or something else like that.)
Carlos
Page 2 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are you willing to go shopping with your GF or wife?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code