Menu
Ten edibles can not be eaten when you are empty!
Oct 29, 2007 22:57
  • DREAMLIFE
Do you usually drink milk or soybean milk when you are empty? If so, you should get rid of this bad habit because it is not good for your health.Here are ten edibles that you shouldn't have when you are empty?

No.1 Tomato and persimmon.
Eating them when you are empty might cause stone in your stomach.

No.2 Garlic and cold dinks.
It may cause stomach convulsion and other stomach diseases.

No.3 hawkthorn and orange.
They make your stomach secrete more acid, causing gastrectasia.

No.4 Tea, not good for your digestion system.

No.5 Milk and soybean milk. If drink them when you are empty, the proteins will be exhausted in the form of heat.

No.6 yoghourt. Better drink after meals or before sleeping.

No.7 banana. The magnesium is not good for your heart if you eat it when you are empty.

No.8 Liquor. Drinking liquor when you are empty usually can cause gastricism and gastric ulcer.

No.9 Sugar. Eating much sugar when you are empty forces your body to secrete more insulin to maintain your blood sugar, which can cause eye disease.
Nov 8, 2007 17:26
  • DANNYN
I don't like these kinds of list. If you can't eat tomatoes, bananas, persimmons, oranges, etc and if you can't drink milk, tea, yoghurt, cold drinks or anything containing sugar; there is not much left, now is there?

And how many times I have read about the health benefits of starting your day by drinking green tea, some soy milk and eating some oranges... these stupid lists are always contradictory. I'd say: Never mind them!
Nov 8, 2007 19:13
  • DREAMLIFE
Dannyn, the list did not tell you not to eat those vegetables and fruits. Just be cautious, not eat them when you are empty. Yes, there are too many so called healthy lists. Some are contradictory. They really make me confused and I do not know which I should believe in.
Nov 8, 2007 19:59
GUEST25162 Those dieticians or scientists keep changing their views and stance on food. Soya was thought to be good, now we hear some caution on it.
Coconut was said to be bad for health - now we are hearing just the opposite !
Dannyn is quite right - what pleasure is there in life if we have to watch out of this and that. Just do everything in the balance - not extreme. Live the way you wanna it to be and enjoy it. And don't believe all these "experts" - a lot of times, things are said for pure commercial reasons.
It is a torture to struggle to live. What the hell ? Who sent us into this world ?!!
Nov 8, 2007 20:43
GUESTGUESTNAME So called scientists need to live too. How could people notice them if they do not post something from time to time? And they need attraction from their bosses:P
Nov 8, 2007 22:56
  • DAVEC
There are too many lists telling us what we should and shouldnt eat. If we abide by just some of them we would have very little to eat and if we followed all of them then we would starve to death.
Sep 8, 2012 06:06
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by DREAMLIFE View Post

No.7 banana. The magnesium is not good for your heart if you eat it when you are empty.

Dear Dreamlife, what about the Cubans that banana is their staple food?
Wan
Post a Reply to: Ten edibles can not be eaten when you are empty!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code