Menu
Shopping in Beijing is expensive! What city is still cheap?
Apr 29, 2008 04:34
GUESTNIKY hi

i will go to shenzhen in september, please tell me where to stay and where to shop there so as to appreciate my trip there
thanks
May 10, 2008 15:53
GUESTNANCY here in the u.s.a we find a lot of cheaper stuff and are chinese people so how can't we get cheaper things in china
Feb 12, 2009 14:18
GUEST12584 dno i need help where is the best place!
Jun 24, 2010 07:09
GUEST77149 Kindly help Im a South African planning to go to China in November 2010,well for Shopping please tell me if it is advisable to go there to get bargains, advise please which places must I go to and a good hotel with a reaasonable rate too , I am looking for ladies and Gents suites/clothes
Jun 24, 2010 21:57
GUESTETHAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST77149

please tell me if it is advisable to go there to get bargains,

Bargain is the custom in china, you will enjoy it.
Jun 25, 2010 07:42
GUEST77149 Would someone help me which places must I go to for nice but cheap shopping for clothes both for ladies and gents?

Ta South African
Feb 1, 2012 08:21
GUEST46186 I am from South Africa and in the process of building a house. I intend going to China either in May/June or July 2012, depending on when I can get a reasonable flight. It will be my fist time shopping in China. I intend getting the following: Tiles, bath tubs, basins, taps, shower doors, bedroom suites for two main bedrooms, kiddies bedroom furniture for two rooms, fabric for curtains, dining room sets, etc. Where would be the best place to shop for good quality and good pricing. Also, how are the shipping costs, what would be a reasonable amount of money to go with in order to get most of the things listed? Please assist as I am trying to do as much research as possible before going through.
May 28, 2013 16:24
GUEST07209 Are shoes in China cheap such as Nike Air Max and Adidas because they are made from China. I need to know fast if Shanghai or Beijing have cheap shoes please?
Aug 5, 2013 04:17
GUESTLOUISE I have recently returned to UK from my 4th trip to Shanghai. I shall never go back! had a dreadful experience with dentists practice Dr wellness. Went in with toothache, After endless xrays and local anaethetics, with no explanations of treatment, I came out minus two molars and two crowns (latter seemed good to me) and a bill of bill for RMB17450. The dentist (female) was arrogant, refused to speak speak English, though she could write if perfectly well. This arrogance was commonplace.
urban chinese could learn from their Hk counterparts who are far more well-mannered urbane and astute.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shopping in Beijing is expensive! What city is still cheap?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code