Menu
Provided foreign driver's license conversion to China driver's license
Nov 1, 2007 10:08
  • BLUEINTHESKY
According to the current regulation,
overseas driver's license and international driving permit
are not accepted to drive in China. In order to avoid the situation,
a valid Chinese driver's license is an essential.
We designed and launched Chinese driver’s license
services to cater to the needs of the foreigners
or overseas Chinese to be able to drive in China.

we services:
Foreign driver's license conversion to China driver's license,Make your own
Legitimate driving identity in china

What information needs and if you have any question about foreign driver's license
conversion to China driver's license can contact me

my msn: 163.com|czx0010

email: 163.com|czx0010

Nov 27, 2007 05:06
GUESTJAMES I am working in China, and need to get my driver's license I would like to know if this can be done. I have a United States drivers license, and my visa is good until March 2008. Call me @ 13514799025
Nov 29, 2007 01:55
  • MICKKINCHINA
But surley the most easy way to drive in china if you already have an international driving license, is to just go to the driving test centre in the city where you are a resident, fill out a form pay a fee, read the highway code book, have the very simple medical check on site, choose a day when you want to come back answer the multiple choice questions. What's so hard about doing it this way?
Dec 2, 2007 05:24
  • APAULT
MickK: I think what you are saying reflects the new rules implemented earlier this year. We have had several discussions recently on this. Of course, the implementation varies across Provinces. It has generally been stated that you must pass the knowledeg test (as you say) - some provinces have an English version and some allow help from a translator. This is supportrd by what various agencies say in their advertisements.

What you have stated seems easier than most posts have indicated. Which city/province?
Dec 4, 2007 10:38
  • MICKKINCHINA
Hi paul
ningbo city, zhejiang province, Sorry I didnt realise that it changes from province to province, but here it was this easy.
Dec 4, 2007 17:55
GUEST85207 I live in Xiamen and want to get a Chinese drivers lic. I will get a International D L in a couple weeks when I go back to the USA and I will return to Xiamen in January. I'm a USA citizen living and working in China. What pointers can you give me.
Steve
Jan 4, 2008 13:25
GUEST41561 I have a valid Canadian drivers license and hold an L-type Chinese visa (visitor visa for 90 days). Am I eligible for obtaining a Chinease dirvers license?

Thanks,

Young
Jan 6, 2008 00:13
  • APAULT
The International Drivers Licence is still not valid as far as I understand it. I don't think obtaining one will assist in getting a Chinese licence. Based on posts and a few conversations, a normal foreign licence should be just as good. However, will they all understand that a NSW licence or an Colorado licence is a valid 'national' licence. Chinese licences are not cheap, and cost over 2000rmb.

Remember that even with a Chinese licence you have some restraints on where you travel. I understand that you must obtain a permit to enter certain cities with an outside plate. This is undertstandable as the number of plates is controlled and outside plates would be an obvious loophole.

For those who are thinking of a motorbike, remember that some cities (in Guangdong, at least) prohibit all motorbikes and electric bikes. You can have a 4 litre gas guzzler if you are rich, but the worker who wants to upgrade from a push bike - stuff you mate!

Oct 22, 2008 23:59
GUEST21835 haha...lived in Hong Kong and China for so long and have never heard of such a thing...
Oct 15, 2009 10:06
  • ALANYYCARGO

OUR COMPANY IS SPECIALIZE HELPING EXPAT TO APPLY CHINA DRIVER LICENCE. SIMPLE, CHEAP, AUTHENIC , ANY
KIND OF VISA IS AVAILABLE, JUST NEED THE COPY DOCUMENT , NO NEED TEST AND INTERVIEW,CAN CHECK IT REAL OR NOT IN THE TRAFFIC BUREAU

FOR MORE DETAILED PLS INQUIRY 0086-20-83620477 WWW.HANWEIVISA.COM
Apr 2, 2010 11:25
GUESTSMEMIKE... Sup Everyone Im New, Iv been looking around this message board for a few days as a guest. I found it useful and it has helped me allot. I hope to stay around for abit and give something back.

Cheers.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Provided foreign driver's license conversion to China driver's license
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code