Menu
Do you like manish girls?
Nov 6, 2007 19:26
  • DREAMLIFE
Dodger, you are right. We shouldn't have any prejudice against those girls. Some girls want to be men and some boys want to be women too. That is their choice.
Nov 13, 2007 21:56
  • MIRANDAZHAO
As a girl, I always try to behave properly, gently and politely and dream of being a gentle women with long black hair. But it is not easy. I think it has something to do with her temperament and education background. It is very hard to make a very high-spirited and vigorous girl to sit quietly. To her, it is just a kind of torture. However, we should not deny that they also have some advantages that those gentle women do not have.
Nov 17, 2007 15:42
  • PYGRANT
Once again I find myself impressed by your reasoning. My fiancee, Di Fei, is a very traditional Chinese woman on hand, but on the other is able to be very honest about what she likes and dislikes (including that of my behavior). It makes it so much easier (for me, at least) to have any difficulties out front and center where we can deal with them before they fester and get them out of the way. To me, being open regarding your feelings is part of honesty and integrity. I see no contradiction between those two and femininity.
Bob G (pygrant)
Jan 20, 2008 00:59
GUEST21483 I like tomboy type women but not manly.Think Peta Wilson in the La feme Nikita series or Angalina Jolie in Mr.and Mrs.Smith. Tough women but not manly.Ya! thats my kind of woman!
Jan 22, 2008 19:54
  • BBQQ
Manish girls? How about finding a wrestler or weight lifting athlete? I am sure that those gentlemen will be very docile with them. Be careful! If you make them angry, you are sure to be in trouble. Do you want her to take you as her training mate? Just kidding!
Jan 23, 2008 19:37
  • JIMMYB
BBQQ, I will find a female floor excercise player as my wife. Why? She has a good figure.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you like manish girls?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code