Menu
Visiting China in December
Nov 5, 2007 10:25
Dear Friends,
I will be travelling to china for the first time in December,07. I don't know Chinese & I have to visit Machinery manufacturer at Ningbo. I will be reaching Guangzhou, China & the same day I have to catch connecting flight to Ningbo. I gather Guangzhou is international airport, so how I will reach domestic airport to get flight to Ningbo. How far is it & what's the fare? What will be the safest way to reach domestic airport?
Nov 5, 2007 18:51
  • SUSAN205060
Hi,NEERAJPURANIK,

For China domestic flight details(include fare and more information) , you can refer to and book online via web: www.ctrip.com or www.elong.net (both company have good reputation & good discount ticket here).

Take it easy & enjoy!

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng(China Tour Guide)
MSN:hotmail.com|Susan205060
Nov 5, 2007 19:29
  • ELLYSE
Guangzhou only has 1 airport and it serves both international and domestic flights. So you won't be having to change airports at all.
Nov 6, 2007 10:27
GUEST22228 Hi I wish to travel Beijing and Shanghai - Jiangnan during the month of December round
21 December for a 10 days tour. Do you think it is ok to travel at this time cos
I understand the wheather is very very cold and this is my first trip to a cold place.
What worry me is the wheather. (scare of cold but would like to try)

Nov 6, 2007 21:55
  • ELLYSE
I personally think it's fine, but I don't know about you.
Nov 7, 2007 02:50
  • SUSAN205060
Hi,GUEST22228,

I think it is ok if you wear enough clothes.

Take it easy & enjoy!

Yours sincerely,

Nov 7, 2007 16:04
GUEST66229 We are a couple and we thougth to spend Xmas and New Years in China... I found a cheap flight to Beijing but we would like to travel around a bit as we have 2 weeks. Where to go (because of winter time) and how? Should I book a tour by internet in advance or I can do it on arrival at the hostel as well? or we can just buy a train ticket and go? - thanks for your tips!!! Linda
Nov 7, 2007 20:11
  • ELLYSE
What are your sightseeing interests and preferences?
What's your expected daily budget for both of you?
What are your travel dates in China?
You might want to email me directly at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg Guest66229) in the subject line.
Nov 8, 2007 16:28
GUEST11134 We are a couple of 30 and 35 and will arrive on 22 December early morning to Beijing and leaving on the 2 January early morning. We wanted to join a small group tour, but I could not find any offer for these date. Anyone wants to join us???
We never been to Asia before, but we used to do back-packing in eastern europe and Turkey. Is it enough to book some hostels and can we arrange travel (train, bus I suppose) there on arrival? Linda
p.s. I tried to register as kmelinda but I have received no e-mails to confirm it and I can not enter with my password...
Nov 8, 2007 19:34
  • SUSAN205060
Hi,Guest11134,

Don't worry. After you arrive in Beijing, you can design your route accordingly.

Take it easy & enjoy!

Yours sincerely,
Nov 8, 2007 20:56
  • ELLYSE
Yes, DIY would be fine for Beijing at that time of year.
I would recommend staying at Downtown Backpackers (http://www.backpackingchina.com) if you're looking for a budget place.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Visiting China in December
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code