Menu
Visiting China in December
Nov 14, 2009 02:23
GUEST80167 m travelling to china in december late until early january 2010. heard its really cold but is shopping and travelling affected durning this time.what would be the best way to travel from macau to shanghai
Dec 20, 2009 06:26
  • ELLYSE
No, life goes on as usual in winter, of course!
"Best" is subjective. If you have the money, fly.
Nov 29, 2011 23:06
GUEST02668 We (three of us)are planning to visit China on 4th Dec. We will be there in China upto 17th Dec. Any sightseeing places available in Qingdao & Shanghai????
Nov 30, 2011 01:16
GUEST2442
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST02668

We (three of us)are planning to visit China on 4th Dec. We will be there in China upto 17th Dec. Any sightseeing places available in Qingdao & Shanghai????

There are many attractions in Shanghai, such as the Bund, Huangpu River Cruise, Yuyuan Garden and Nanjing Road. You can see more on the following page:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/shanghai/

In Qingdao, you can see Mt. Lao, Zhan Bridge, Underwater World etc. Also the beaches are worth a visit.
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/shandong/qingdao/
Dec 1, 2011 11:02
GUESTLEK i would like to know if ther eis any group tour available from decmber 23rd to jan 1st(starting from beijing to shanghat) as I am coming to beijing on 22nd evening and leaving ticket from 2ned from shanghai.thanks.
Nov 21, 2014 00:41
GUEST71153 Hi ! Pls help me with our itinerary for our guangzhou trip arrival is 9:30 in the evening, and will stay there for 3 nights & 4 days. we're a couple with 3 kids ages 13,14,16. we want to see chimelong & watch the circus at night. Is there a bus/ train from chimelong to beijing road , after the circus ?we intend to spend the 1st night at airport hotel then go to chimelong the following day. We have no plans yet as to where to go in the next 2 days. And also i would like my kids to stay in the same hotel room with us. I plan to book a big room with 2 queen sized beds with sofa.. are the hotels strict on their policy of good for two room plus 1 kid or can my kids sneak in into our room?
Dec 9, 2014 01:09
  • NEHOW
ecember is not a good time to travel in China in terms of weather conditions, as it is freezing in most of the country.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Visiting China in December
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code