Menu
Why are some guys cheap?
Nov 7, 2007 04:55
  • DODGER
So, 15 men in 48 months Guest. You have been a busy Girl!
So what are you after? What do you want in a Man?
Is this some type of taste test?
Dodger.
Nov 7, 2007 05:21
GUEST41102 Dodgie dear, this thread is about her - not me. So stay focussed please :)
If you are really interested to know more of me, raise a separate thread. Or I can drop you a line to extend a private invitation, ok ?
Nov 7, 2007 09:02
GUEST31253 I don't want to have a contest with anyone here, esp not the miss above. Anyways, thanks for your input, esp Dodger. I've decided to talk with this guy tonight... and explain to him how I feel about him. I guess if he can accept it and change his behavior it shows that he cares about me, and if not... we're not meant to be together :-)
Nov 8, 2007 02:38
GUEST25162 Hey, I was trying to help in response to the dilemma you seem to be in. I thought it is always good to look at a situation from the opposite viewpoint which I am trying to present to you. It doesn't seem to me as simple as a problem with your opposite number only, that's all.
Anyway, good luck.
Nov 8, 2007 05:18
  • DODGER
Both guests, (girls)
And I find the numbers confusing. My thoughts are only that you give value to what you have to offer. Your sprit and mind and body and soul which are unique, should have great value put upon them by you and who ever you choose to share them with.
What is free in the world has no value to anyone.
As the Beatle song said, “Don’t give you love away”
And much to my shame, in my youth I have taken advantage of girls who have given with no obligation from me.
Dodger.
Nov 8, 2007 09:07
Dodger, or was it " money cant buy me love " he he
Yes, I know, I need " help " he he
Alan.
Nov 8, 2007 09:58
GUEST12781 WESTNORWOODGAS, keep practicing. :-) You're not ready to do stand-up comedy just yet.
Nov 8, 2007 19:49
GUEST25162 I am intrigued by this thread & am so curious to know the outcome of its originator's meeting with her potential bf last night ;).
Care to enlighten us please, as it can throw some light on human nature and social attitude ?
Xie xie.
Nov 8, 2007 22:26
GUEST12781 GUEST25162. i guess you're interested. :-) This is kind of a study in social psychology. Well, one way to speak to a loved one when they upset you is... to tell them a story. So, I told him a story about my ex-bf whom I could never love a lot because he was unromantic and neglected to take me on dates. That was yesterday. I think he got my point. The guy is not stupid. Today, he offered to buy me dinner and flowers. Phew. I was hoping he was smart enough to "get it" so i wouldn't have to explain to him, which fortunately he did figure it out himself.
Nov 8, 2007 23:10
  • DAVEC
Heres a question for you, dont ask why are some guys cheap, ask why do some girls expect??

My gf has no money but she always tries to pay her way, I dont let her but at least she offers.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why are some guys cheap?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code