Menu
I want Buy apartment
Nov 10, 2007 09:38
  • LETIAN
Hi,

I'm a foreigner, i want to buy apartment, can someone explain to me what the laws are and guide me of any real estates who have website please. Or any help would be grateful.

Thanks
Nov 10, 2007 21:27
GUEST24215 I am looking for a couple to buy in China too. But what I found out on the website is that the Govt has just passed a law to restrict foreigners from owning properties in China unless :-
a. the foreigner is a permanent resident there.
b. the foreigner is studying or working in China for more than 1 year.

Anyone has different info on this pl ?
Nov 12, 2007 09:59
  • LETIAN
One of my employees in GZ tell me the law is not in force as yet so foreigners can buy properties ! I cant believe more than 1 billion people in china and only 34 views to this post !! :)
Nov 17, 2007 05:15
  • NICOLEF
As a foreigner, if you want to buy an apartment in China, you must worked or studied in China for over 1year already, and you only can buy 1 for living, not for investment.
Dec 23, 2007 14:31
GUEST23361 The New law did pass (since no voting is required in China) However, there are legal exceptions to the rule.
I am a Chinese-American investor and have bought condo units there also. I can help with paperwork and documents to assist you in buying. Just email me for more information.

Email:yahoo.com|kickin8888

Mason
Dec 28, 2007 23:13
GUEST15553 Where can you find listings for real estate?
Feb 15, 2008 02:50
GUEST72153 My wife and I are loking for a condo or house in Kunming, if you have time maybe we can chat about this. My Wife is from Wuhan and she is in China now looking.

Thank you, David
Feb 16, 2008 22:25
GUEST61701 I saw thast you want to buy an apartment in Kunming. Kunming has very good weather and it offers many scenic spots. There are 2 best neighborhoods in kunming. One is in downtown kunming near the Greenlake park and the kunming zoo area. The other is in the south of the city inside the Dianchi national resort and park. The 2 areas are very attractive and have some of the best candos in town. it may also offer you long term returns, as properties in kunming are still cheap comparing with other cities in China.
Feb 25, 2008 11:08
GUEST15199 Buying in a house or condo is a bit different in every provinces. We have assisted many expat and temp foreigner to purchase homes in many cases even getting them a loan. Try not to pay all cash if possible in China. This will free up you funds for other investments. The Federal law in 06 states that all foreigner must work or study for 1 year, however there are legal loop hole which we provide that can bypass this situation. We have even gotten discounts for many buyers. We are real estate advisor and can help all buyers in all situation. Since the "deed" is a new document that China just started issuing, many buyers should be aware of the pros and cons of buying before purchase. Please email me for a free email consultation. If you are in US, you may call me directly @415-812-5153

Thanks,
Mason Ma, International Real Estate Advisor
Apr 6, 2008 04:44
GUEST14287 Hi im english and will Marry A chinese lady in July And would like to buy a apartment in Nanning , im now told that if i have not lived in china or worked in china then buying must be conductet via an on-shore corporate entity , is that the case ,? what if i get married and put the property in my wifes name will it still be half each as in England or would it be sole hers ,? Thank you , Look forward to your reply James bryant
Apr 7, 2008 18:21
GUESTN NG I am also interested in buying near the Sport stadium because my daugther maybe studying there. Can anybody help me with some knowledge of where to buy and what to look for?

Thanks.

N Ng
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I want Buy apartment
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code